Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer

He his already there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	server.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	1877

hi , can anyone tell me how to play with the new servers?? i already made the install of the game , thanks

i already download the mohaa.exe but still not works !!! can anyone explain me the steps???

Wink

1- Download Game Server Browser Fixer http://dinofly.com/files/mohaa/MOHGSFixer.zip
    2- Follow the instructions of pic.
    also u can download full version www.mymohaa.tk u don't need to fix anything it is already ready to play
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails add.PNG  
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

thanks !!! full game downloaded but like thsis...MOH_REVIVAL.exe.part , do you know how to open it???part???

doing your first step..problems
    install game , then finding fixer , extracting file , using directly as image says , but no servers....maybe game need someking of crack???

Firstly i wanna ask u where are u from? cuz if you are an arabian i've tutorial about how you can download Medal OF Honor From www.mymohaa.tk On Youtube if u know arabic language go to watch it here u are if u aren't an arabian or don't know arabic i will explain you how u can download it
    1- Go to Website and u have alot of choice for download it u have 2 links (Torrent Download Links) for Torrent what is the meaning of "Torrent" This is different download from normal download it give u more option for download like speed download and gives you the option to complete the download if it stops and u should download program works with Torrent like "utorrent" program if u have it and u know how to use Torrent u can download MOHAA from these 2 links
    2- and u have also 3 links "File Share Download Links" for normal Download each one with different server download 1- for Website [Mega] 2- for website [Media Fire] 3- For website [4Shared] this 3 links for normal download u can select any link if u want and if u choose any link of these links just click on it and u will get menu ask u i will explain u on "Mega" u will found menu like in PIC i will upload it the first one if u want to download full download that's mean all game in 1 file and at the end it give u another option for download in parts what the difference of Full download if u want to download the game in 14 file why it give u this option cuz if u have slow speed internet and u can't download in 1 file or u don't have upload Possibility complete download and u asked how u can open it or install it for Full Download u don't need to open it , it just exe file u can setup like any program and for the parts it downloaded rar file u need to have winrar program to execute files. if u don't have it download it
    3- the end of 2 links 1 for USA if u are from USA the first link give u speed download and the other one for Europe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg   02.PNG   03.PNG   04.PNG  
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Also if the Game didn't update to the last version the MOHAA Fixer will not work with u i will explain to u how u can know the version of game
    1- Open the Game
    2- Press "`" or "ذ" to open console
    3- Type "version"
    if it didn't 1.11 you must update the game
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 05.jpg  
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

many thanks mate !!!!!!! i am from greece , i will try and will let you konw !!!!!!!!!

many thanks beroo NOW IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!! MANY THANKS