Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer

own3mall, would you mind posting the code? Maybe I can spot it or perhaps one of the devs can help spot it?
    Maybe it has something to do with buffer size, or freeing resources/memory or something like that?

OK, I posted it in the dev section.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Alright so I spent a lot of time on this yesterday. I fixed some bugs dealing with checking to see if the server was already in the database and made some changes to how servers sync with mohaaservers.tk... now 12209 shows up in the server list, but not 12210. I have no idea why, but am still looking into it. My changes yesterday introduced 10 more servers to the list. Obviously, there is still a problem. Maybe Razor can help me look for the remaining issue.
    Hi Own3mall thanks greatly as was not sure where the issue was and had done all the normal checks - so yeh many thanks can see his server 12209 in game now but yeh 12210 still not showing - have checked again and still cant still see issue my side and as you have found some others still think some issues - all I know is both servers did not have the new patch for this so I had guessed long time out as in yes they were both in the DB but both did not have the fix

Many thanks for checking

Thanks heatsink for pointing out the problem. We are working on getting it fixed ASAP. We would not have known about this issue had you not told us about it. THANK YOU for helping the MOHAA community, as I'm sure others have been affected as well. It is very much appreciated.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

@heatsink:

Please try the following for all of your servers that are not showing up in the reborn master server list:

Re-Download the Game Server Browser Fixer:
    http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthr...-Browser-Fixer

Stop each affected game server in whatever control panel you use.

Run the Game Server Browser Fixer on your server box. Select each affected game server's MOHAA directory using the "Browse..." button. Click "Patch Detected Games". Start the MOHAA server you just patched. Repeat for each game server that is affected making sure to update the path each time you want to patch another server.

That should fix it? Try it, and let me know.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Hi - Ok great thanks.....
    mmmm - that's a bit difficult as we run TCADMIN and shed load of servers so what we have done is told each server admin to update there server manually in the past - (and we update our default build for new servers we setup )

What I could do with is the files you want me to replace (we run Windows only)

What I would do is then test on one of the servers that dont show - get it working and report back - if that fixes it I would schedule an outage for AAAA hosting and then upgrade all the servers via copy and paste so they are all singing from the same build

So the auto fix is hard for clan admins to run on a host if you see what I mean - I think this should be done via the patch auto update and so on - If I have the updated files will only take me 15 mins to update all servers

Is it just a server side fix or a client fix as well ? as in updated ? so do we need to update both ends ?

And you don't have to thank me the thanks is from me to you lot !! and the community for your support of the game dude !! hats off !!

Many thanks Jon
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; February 15th, 2015 at 11:58 AM.

The browser fixer can patch any version (client and server). I would recommend copying a MOHAA server you host to another directory. Assign that server copy a different IP and port combination. Download and run the browser fixer on the server for that copy. Run the game server. See if it shows up in the list within 24 hours.

But... if you don't want to do it this way, here are the files:

http://dinofly.com/files/mohaa/patch...t_binaries.zip

I used Game Server Browser Fixer to make them. You'll only need to use the MOHAA_server.exe binary on your test server.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Ok cool will try one out now will use Steves server as its empty at present 12210 many thanks and let you know

So you have not changed the Client side with this fix ? just server side

Ok thats done so have not updated my client side just his server on 109.70.148.92:12210 - just checked now but only hour no show will check later on and tomorrow

Cheers