Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer

I want to use this but it does not work for me. I downloaded the moh:aa server browser fixer patch and ran the exe. I got a message stating the servers will show as before, but I am not doing something right as no servers show up. Which part do I need to run as admistrator? I am using Windows XP.

Simon
    Last edited by simonsays008; October 28th, 2014 at 11:47 AM.

Make sure your firewall allows traffic in and out for the modified binary. Verify the binaries have been patched by going into your MOHAA folder and check for the Backups folder. If there are files in there, it's been patched.

I just tried my in-game browser, and it worked fine for me.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Hello all .I have breakthrough server and install patch and host file , but is not visible in the browser search only a spearhead server works fine. How to fix this? The ports of my modem work fine. If you connect to my server with ip then work fine

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    I just tested, showed about 310 servers, and it's working great. Super fast. Tested in MOHAA, MOHSH (170 servers or so), and MOHBT (170 servers or so).

Is the web socket still up though? It's showing offline at mohreborn.com

doesnt work for me i patched it was successfully patched but doesnt work..what am i missing?

Quote Originally Posted by bobisnow View Post
    doesnt work for me i patched it was successfully patched but doesnt work..what am i missing?
    Hi give us more info please - What OS ? What Firewall do you use Windows or third party one What Game - Does the Desktop tool work ? Is it the In game Browser that does not work ?

Some firewall software such as ESET Smart Security may scan for modifications in known program files. After the patch is run, the MOHAA executables have changed. Please make sure you tell your firewall to allow the modified application internet access.

ESET Smart Security is kind of hard to configure. Is this the security software you're running?

I just checked, and my patched version of MOHAA is retrieving the server list just fine still.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

@own3mall, what method of patching are you using?
    Are you using ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory or are you using byte pattern patching?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    @own3mall, what method of patching are you using?
    Are you using ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory or are you using byte pattern patching?
    It's a c# function that I found to replace a series of bytes with another series. It works fine.

You have to run this program under an Administrator account.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Hi Own3mall one of our AAAA clans has reported an issue with there servers not showing up in ingame browser - 109.70.148.92:12209 and 12210 (windows 2008 server running windows firewall) - they are in the Reborn database and show up every where else such as your desktop tool.
    I downloaded the New MOHAAserver.exe from the reborn page http://mohreborn.com/ and uploaded them to his servers yesterday but still no show. We have other servers listed in the in game list all ok and firewall looks fine.

Just thinking as I have only just added the MOHAAserver exe and they were in the database already that its given up checking them perhaps ????

Cheers

Jon

Noticed there was an indxd file in the download as well ?? not seen that one before ?

Quote Originally Posted by heatsinkbod View Post
    Hi Own3mall one of our AAAA clans has reported an issue with there servers not showing up in ingame browser - 109.70.148.92:12209 and 12210 (windows 2008 server running windows firewall) - they are in the Reborn database and show up every where else such as your desktop tool.
    I downloaded the New MOHAAserver.exe from the reborn page http://mohreborn.com/ and uploaded them to his servers yesterday but still no show. We have other servers listed in the in game list all ok and firewall looks fine.

Just thinking as I have only just added the MOHAAserver exe and they were in the database already that its given up checking them perhaps ????

Cheers

Jon

Noticed there was an indxd file in the download as well ?? not seen that one before ?
    Alright so I spent a lot of time on this yesterday. I fixed some bugs dealing with checking to see if the server was already in the database and made some changes to how servers sync with mohaaservers.tk... now 12209 shows up in the server list, but not 12210. I have no idea why, but am still looking into it. My changes yesterday introduced 10 more servers to the list. Obviously, there is still a problem. Maybe Razor can help me look for the remaining issue.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers