Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by carsascona View Post
    many thanks beroo NOW IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!! MANY THANKS
    U are welcome mate
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

So damned excited to stumble on this and much praise should be heaped upon you for doign such a thing but.... there is always a "but"
    I cannot get an in game server listing.

I have downloaded the complete package, ran the patch tool as well. Got a backup file full of files and checked my firewall and as far as I can see I should be good to go. I go to browse servers and the thing just stops responding for a while then music plays but no servers then it freezes a short while again and then the music starts but no listing and thats that

Hate to be a needy noob but any insight as to how I can get this sorted would bring much love and thanks your way.

http://mohreborn.com/download/MOHAA.exe
    use it instead of your original mohaa.exe

You can use gametracker website to find out about playable public servers and then put some aliases in your unnamedsoldier.cfg so that you don't have to type IP addresses each and every time.

It does sound like his issue is firewall related. This is what happens on my computer until I add a rule in my security software.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Appreciate all the feedback guys.
    I can connect via VPN which struck me as odd so I will keep digging.
    Last edited by Woof; August 21st, 2018 at 04:41 AM.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Did you enable UDP and TCP incoming and outgoing packets or just one of them? Also ports for communicating with masterserver that responds with list of servers are different than for playing multiplayer.

try what ryback said

Hello,

I own an original CD copy of the game (patched to 1.11). I've already patched the game with the Game Server Fixer and installed the Query Launcher. I can't connect to the servers from Query Launcher and i can't see any servers on the server list while game launched but i can connect to any server when firewall is disabled. Could you please tell me what ports need to be unlocked and what exact applications need to be allowed?

It seems like you have some trouble with the connection to the reborn master server,
    can you post the following command's output from the command window:
    Code:
    tracert 209.105.228.101