Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by vicodin View Post
    If I run the patch program with a mohaa recorder MOHAA.exe will it allow me to both use the in-game browser AND record demos?
    you can with the MOHAA.exe from mohreborn.com

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1138 View Post
    Also check in your server.cfg file to see if you still have the sv_gamespy variable set to "1".
    The other day I experimented a bit with variables that I suspected never worked properly with mohaa, like sv_floodprotect and g_logsync and for fun tried to set the sv_gamespy to "0" to see if it still did anything since the demise of gamespy.
    Promptly my server dropped from the list of games. And returned the instant I rebooted the server with sv_gamespy set to 1 again.

Could be worth a shot!
    Yes, you must have this set in your server.cfg in order for it to work! I have added this step to the trouble shooting instructions here:

http://uhost4free.com/gamespy.htm#servershowingame
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Chicago, New York, and Amsterdam Netherlands MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN for $15 a month.

if i search on my server and type in =|LuV|= it doesnt filter?

when im searching for my server and filter on name... than i find 3 servers
    when i type in the ip it finds 6 servers

why is that?
    Last edited by Slimbips {sfx}; June 9th, 2017 at 01:48 AM.

In Query Launcher or mohaaservers.tk? mohaaservers.tk is a regex match. Probably query launcher too.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Chicago, New York, and Amsterdam Netherlands MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN for $15 a month.

mohaaservers.tk, confusing for a noob like me

@ ownemall,

i have multiple servers in the masterlist but they all have the same port.... can u fix that?.
    if i join the sniper server is brings me to the freeze-tag server etc

if i go to mohaaservers.tk its fine, but in the game the ports are confused
    or is that something on my side?

and my ft doesnt show up at all.... help!
    Last edited by Slimbips {sfx}; July 12th, 2017 at 01:55 PM.

in all my server.cfg was set ne tip with port 12203, guess that was the prblem... FIXED!

Ran the patch and the ingame browser still doesn't work. Am i doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by LilChefDeath View Post
    Ran the patch and the ingame browser still doesn't work. Am i doing something wrong?
    the only thing you need to do is replace your MOHAA.exe with this one http://mohreborn.com/download/MOHAA.exe

i treid to add 37.97.240.42:12208 a week ago but still not in the list hows that possible?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast