Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Reborn MasterServer

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Exclamation Reborn MasterServer

Visit http://www.mohreborn.com

Reborn MasterServer is up and running. It supports custom Reborn protocol and GameSpy protocol. It should also support SH and BT, but I don't have these games therefore we need to test it ASAP.

Website has few issues with interfering JS code. It makes use of Websockets to check the online status of the server. If you have blocked ports or IP (for example at work - you will see red led even if server is online )

Online indicator is not working with FF because of interfering JS code (error in Cloudflare scripts)

You can download patched binaries, patcher, see instructions.

For tests I recommend editing hosts file. If it will turn out that SH or BT servers can't get registered, please post your IP's from which you've tested servers.

Master server currently offers WebSocket interface under ws://master.x-null.net:18000/ with which you can get the list of servers with query:

getservers <gameid>

where gameid can be:

Code:
    mohrb
    mohaa
    mohaabd
    mohairborne
    MOHADemo
    mohaasd
    mohaamac
    mohaab
    mohaabdm
    mohaad
    mohaas
    mohaasmac
    mohaabmac
    mohpa
    mohpad

Looks like I need to fix it for IE and FF. Chrome works fine. I'll do my best to try to get the site working!

Excellent work Razor! Could you PM me the information of the master server (IP and PORT)?

I will test all of this tonight after work. I will also write a utility / patcher that will auto detect MOHAA paths and run things accordingly without user interaction / prompts.

Also, can a new reborn server-side update be pushed out to use the new master?

Does the universal patcher accept commandline parameters of path to exe so I could call it without prompting to browse since I can auto detect versions of MOH?
    Last edited by own3mall; May 29th, 2014 at 07:33 AM.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Guys I need at least SH game packed as folder with server and client. I just checked binaries and I'm not sure if masterserver will work with it. Therefore if anyone has the game installed, just pack the folder, upload and send me link so I can download it and test further.

Big Thanks!

Im using these on my servers
    Server3.rar

Mega rockin great job dude !!

One thing you may want to think about is maybe zipping the client exe download http://www.x-null.net/masterserver/ as it downloads as MOHAA.EXE - users will get shed load of alerts and autoblocks on a download with .exe

Have now updated my Client and just finished updating all MAW servers on AAAA

Ok just done a test on in game browser.............

Its picking up a few servers now from MAW clan

But one server is not 12288 have just double checked I replaced the server exe and have but its not showing with the others - I also have 4 other servers I have added but they are not showing not sure why

Banned

"t means that after May 31, 2014 - GameSpy masterserver, which keeps list of all online MoH servers will be shut down. In-game browser will stop to work and players won't be able to find new servers to play on.

xNULL te"

should be

". In-game browser will stop working"
    or
    ". In-game browser will no longer work" or something

also fix the damn site, get rid of the scroll crap

@Elgan - Will do. Scroll bars - I don't get them, can you post a screen shot?

@Heatsink - I'm home, I will check server logs.

@Appelpitje - Working on a fix.

Servers in DB:

89.65.47.196:12203 lol
    109.70.148.92:12206 COMPANY OF HEROES custom_freezetag
    109.70.148.92:12209 !<DSE>! Custom Maps at http://ow.ly/wYKzB (SH?)
    109.70.148.92:12223 [BnD] Freeze tag Server
    109.70.148.92:12229 [M.A.W]-Test Maps
    109.70.148.92:12205 {-MEGA-} TDM Server

Recheck your servers please guys and let me know about problems.