Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Reborn MasterServer

1st time in 3 years servers empty on saturday at this time, where are all th guys??

The master server is still not working correctly. I'm not sure if it's because the servers aren't sending heartbeats or not, but I know of two mohaa servers that have been running 24/7 and are online that are no longer being returned in the list. When I look at the sqlite database, they are in there, but their last alive date is more than 15 days ago even though they're still online!

Game Server IPs That Are Online w/ patched heartbeat address to master.x-null.net are:

81.4.121.236:12203
    81.4.121.236:12204

Any idea what's going on Razor? Are we getting any closer to releasing a server-side update? I can't stress enough how soon we need an update. Client side would be nice too.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Hi I have the new patch installed mohaa_server.exe.
    I like the old way in game is 120 a 122 server visible in game but mine is not between I also changed via Windows driver etc host os rebooted the host, but when I'm in game server browser 120 is a 122 server loaded without my server in between is still one week ago where they first have to be visible was only these few days do not remember anyone why have all the ports open my server is be visible in query tool which server've also been adding server loaded .but not load at the old way of servers in game with the new mohaa.exe but there are 120 server using the old way online help me please understand there really nothing more. thanks in advance ( I see master server wrote new patch me through cfg but this rule seta sv_gamespy "1" // Show our server in gamespy <<< do not know if anything needs to be changed here've uploaded server.cfg if there anyway error in his I like to hear thanks advance)

Best Regards senol
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SENOLTURKF16; September 9th, 2014 at 01:55 AM.

We need this Stable as this is not the only issue IMO So many users Lazy to google to add the fix's its doing my head in servers are dieing we need to do more PR on the Fix's but we need them stable - not a dig but frustrated so many are not googlng

Thumbs up good job thanks

I understand the problem end after end of gamespy stacking problems on zig because many people managed to achieve after end gamespy somehow not servers or to get people back because I experienced the best times with this game and still waiting for the right oplossing.en super thanks for the good work that you have deployed to keep good work alive for this game and I have every confidence that this problem will be too. solved
    (some people who confesses in my facebook announced that after instal this patch 120 servers are online and not loaded the rest, I have got them says to use query tool for finding servers use only in some countries where the internet very very slow to download some things that they have to wait for a file to download.) your days

but good job of that new patch mohaa.exe yet again loading old way through the new host 209.105.228.101 master.gamespy.com pending until all servers visible through the old ways have every confidence that the problem will be solved .

Best Regards senol

OK guys,

I think I fixed it this time for sure. The alive date was not getting saved to the database due to constraint issues with the database server table structure.

I changed this line:

Code:
    query.execute("UPDATE servers SET alive = DATETIME('now'), game_id=?, status=?, gs_status=?, query_port=?, port=?  WHERE ip=? AND (port=-1 OR port=?) AND game_id=?", (gameid, status, gsStatus, queryPort, port, ip, port,gameid))
    To

Code:
    query.execute("UPDATE servers SET alive = DATETIME('now'), status=?, gs_status=? WHERE ip=? AND (port=-1 OR port=?) AND game_id=?", (status, gsStatus, ip, port, gameid))
    In the following function:
    Code:
    def updateServerInfo
    @Razor, the old update line is wrong because we are trying to update pieces of our composite key. This should work from now on.

Now the server list appears to be working correctly again. I'm not sure if the servers are sending heartbeats with the patched binaries, but they should be. Each time they do, the alive date should be updated which will keep them in the list.

I know for sure that any servers listed at http://mohaaservers.tk/ will get synced every 10 minutes and will be marked as alive when scanned if online. So, again, make sure your servers are in the list here: http://mohaaservers.tk/
    Last edited by own3mall; September 9th, 2014 at 10:36 PM.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Thumbs up

wow it works again via the old way thanks for the good work again own3mall.
    servers are visible again.

Best Regards senol

Nice job own3mall,
    I had one suggestion, not sure if you saw it, I posted it in the shoutbox a few days ago, but is there a way to display a ping column on http://mohaaservers.tk/?

Hey James,

Yeah, I could display a ping column, but it would be the ping that my server got when querying the servers, not your actual connection ping. You see, mohaaservers.tk is more of a mini-master server. It uses the mohaa master server and coordinates updates with it. It scans every 10 minutes and creates a static HTML output of the current servers. It's a weird setup, but it works!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers