Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GameSpy Issue - Binaries

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Exclamation GameSpy Issue - Binaries

I need information which versions of SH/BT/PA are the most common (for AA it's 1.11) and binaries for them.
    I also need binaries of less popular versions. Both for server and client. Linux and Windows.

Please post binaries with descriptions.

SH is 2.15 and BT 2.30.
    I don't have the original binaries as my pc has Davens fixes..

Well even if i haven't the binaries, mabe you'll get things on medalofhonor.filefront

but i see if i can get any binaries from old buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by Appelpitje View Post
    and BT 2.30.
    I don't play BT, but the latest version is 2.40? Isn't this the most popular version as well?

Ok by binaries u mean dlls ?
    i've all for sh and bt but won't b able to upload them till 18 or 19 of this month

Use the NO CD Binaries here (they are the latest for all 3 games):

http://uhost4free.com/mohpatch.htm

You can extract the self extracting wizard anywhere...
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

own3mall thanks.

By binaries I mean .exe files. I need them to patch them with new master server address. I also need linux binaries for SH and BT servers.

Also for BT - which is the most common played version?

BT 2.30 is most popular version!
    There are maybe only 1 or 2 2.40 servers and they are empty

Edit: Actualy there are currently more 2.40 servers than 2.30 but all BT players use the 2.30 patch..
    See: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhx2m39bis...2019.46.04.png
    Last edited by Appelpitje; May 13th, 2014 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    own3mall thanks.

By binaries I mean .exe files. I need them to patch them with new master server address. I also need linux binaries for SH and BT servers.

Also for BT - which is the most common played version?
    Those are the binaries. You just need to double click on the EXE to use an extraction wizard to extract the BINARIES wherever you want. BT does not have linux binaries.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

own3mall - I know They lack server binaries as well as linux binaries, at least for SH if BT doesn't have them