Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Yeah comp modes/runs as admin doesnt change anything got 4.0 installed.

Ok When you first run it with firewall on does it flag it and ask you to allow it ?

Instead of turning firewall off add it manually - also open the UDP ports manually for one server say find a server on one of these

so the query ports UDP will be

I am sure Own3mall will sort just trying to test some things out so he has heads up - On the compatibility mode try some others such as XP, 2000 and so on have had programs before that would work on some others

Just testing on XP now................

Xp works fine out of the box just installed .net and ran all ok,

I had an issue On Windows 2008 server where a security update had blocked .net ports I wonder if this is something similar as even if I had turned off firewall it was still blocked

same problem here with win 7 x64

works fine in win 7 x64....
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer View Post
    same problem here with win 7 x64
    Hi Bulldozer yeh defo works on Win 7 64 out of the box no setting changes needed
    only os issues so far Windows 8..............

Interesting. I will test it on Windows 8.1 and see what's going on. I remember that something else I wrote in the past also had to be updated for Windows 8.1 because they changed a lot...

Looking into it now.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Hey Guys,

Please download and reinstall the latest version from the first post. The problems should now be fixed in Windows 8 and 8.1. I fixed a few bugs as well and introduced new options. You can now show offline servers if you want to in the options menu.

Please retest them on different operating systems and with large lists. Thanks!
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.