Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Quote Originally Posted by skiTz View Post
    No noticable problem really is looking good keep it up *Thumbs Up*
    No servers are showing up, just a heads up
    Edit: It queries from the new master server, i guess.

Cool

Ok just checking that IP list mmm oh for god sake I even added them in xfire and they were dead after seeing one of my own servers in the list realised I had only used the god dam query ports not the game ports now banging my head on keyboard lol

Any way updated list attached
    608 servers and I think speed is well good its as fast as in game gets them if not faster so great work !!! I got them in 50 secs on a 3.5mb connection

So these servers in the list on Gamespy once Gamespy goes down until admins add the new Masterserver the Launcher wont be able to show them ? So perhaps an option to show offline servers ? any way to socket check to see if the ip and port responds for these ?

Also before you release to public add an auto updater for your program so users are alerted to new releases - would include the server list as an option on install - Also add URL back to Forum here so users can feed back

Also I see you have added interval on refresh which is cool but think it needs also option to disable auto refresh as once your playing mohaa you dont want it auto refreshing in background causing lag (Well will for me on my crappy connection lol

I am now using this as my full time launcher so well cool Stable no crashes

Cheers

Jon
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; April 12th, 2014 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skiTz View Post
    No noticable problem really is looking good keep it up *Thumbs Up*
    No servers are showing up, just a heads up
    Hi yeh well Its still in testing stage as the servers need to have the new master server added in server config
    but it supports existing Gamepspy server - Open your install dir MOHQuery and paste in these server IP's in attached doc
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm not sure why, but I can't see any servers (no filters, and I clicked show all) with the new ipv2 list :

Spoiler:

I'm running Windows 8.1 x64 with update 1, even with the firewall disabled it doesn't work :|
    Last edited by Ley0k; April 12th, 2014 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyok View Post
    I'm not sure why, but I can't see any servers :

I'm running Windows 8.1 x64 with update 1, even with the firewall disabled it doesn't work :|
    So your using the new Server List ? as in mohaaipv2 ?

Have you downloaded the latest Launcher version as its been updated this morning

Delete all the servers and just add a couple manually to test to get it working first - If you still dont get any list check .net version you have

Well, I'm running .NET 4.5 and 4.5.1 (integrated to Windows 8.1). I have the latest launcher downloaded this morning.
    I can't install .NET 4.0 as Windows told me I have an higher version installed already.
    I tried with only 1 server but it doesn't show up :/
    Last edited by Ley0k; April 12th, 2014 at 06:25 AM.

Same here with Windows 8 (64 bit):

Quote Originally Posted by Appelpitje View Post
    Same here with Windows 8 (64 bit):

Ok I am on Windows 7 have not got access to Windows 8 but few things to try -:
    Right click on the MOHQueryLauncher EXE and select compaibility

Do these one at a time to test and check so we know what fix's it

First click on "Privilege" Level on windows 7 its at the bottom clcik on Run as administrator then re test

If that does not work try on "Compatability" select run as Compatability mode "Windows 7" and test again

The .net anything above 4.0 will be fine
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; April 12th, 2014 at 06:42 AM.

@Own3mall From the 608 servers in the txt file I am expecting about 20 max to be offline but on the launcher it shows what its tryd to query but not a total of servers its found could you please add a total of servers found / online so we can see how many its not finding for what every reason

testing win 8.1....
    no servers display ....
    tried firewall off ,compat mode,run as admin....still no servers listed ....box greyed out as others have posted !!!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!