Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Weird. I suppose I could add better detection for Spearhead and Breakthrough but surely you've launched MOHAA at least once since it is required for the expansions, and it's in the same directory as base MOHAA right? If so, the main registry key I use to check should work, but might be something worth adding more checks to.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Nah different dirs.
    Only detects mohaa.
    I suppose u never check for SH or BT from the Reg?

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    Nah different dirs.
    Only detects mohaa.
    I suppose u never check for SH or BT from the Reg?
    I've never seen MOHSH or MOHBT installed outside of the MOHAA directory... lol

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Cant remember think they still ask where to install not sure been a while....................

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    I've never seen MOHSH or MOHBT installed outside of the MOHAA directory... lol
    I copy mohaa twice and extract sh/bt installers.
    I never install bt or sh xD

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    I copy mohaa twice and extract sh/bt installers.
    I never install bt or sh xD
    Ok cool we just need to work out what installs clean and easy - so what you are saying is the installer needs to do that - but many now have multi disks and so on so the install path what ever the method needs to be easy

Update released for MOH: Query Launcher. Your existing version should prompt for the update if it's not the latest version. This version adds Windows 10 support, shortens the load time, and makes sure to query your favorite servers first.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Cool - update all worked fine and nice job on the favorite servers first - yup loads faster for me Not able to test Windows 10 soz

why is the program a trojan horse?

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    why is the program a trojan horse?
    Um, it's not? Wtf? If your AV says it's a virus, you need different AV.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers