Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

One friend of me have test on windows 10 and was getting a problem he stay always sayng "Loading saved options" and dont move from there.

Ran on windows 7 - all working great also - many thanks

Windows 10 here, doesnt show servers in the list.

Log:
    Generating Medal of Honor Servers List On: 6/11/2015 16:51:20
    Loading saved options...
    Attempting to retrieve servers from the reborn master websocket service. This will take 15 seconds before proceeding...
    Timing websocket server out after 15 seconds if still open...
    Querying 366 total servers...
    WebSocket connection successfully established to ws://master.x-null.net:8080/...
    Retrieved 261 IP Addresses from Socket Path ws://master.x-null.net:8080/.
    Retrieved 89 IP Addresses from Socket Path ws://master.x-null.net:8080/.
    Retrieved 42 IP Addresses from Socket Path ws://master.x-null.net:8080/.
    Retrieved 0 IP Addresses from Socket Path ws://master.x-null.net:8080/.
    Queried all 366 Medal of Honor servers!

I'll look into Windows 10 soon. Thanks for testing guys. A better version is coming soon.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Hey Guys,

Please test the version attached to this post. I finally got a Windows 10 VM up and running, so I fixed the problems in Windows 10. MOH: Query Launcher should work properly now in Windows 10 with this release.

Let me know if you run into any issues. Once I get enough feedback, I may release this as an auto-update assuming everything is good and stable. Please test on Windows 10, Windows 7, and XP.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Can someone please test this latest version (attached in the previous post)? I would like to release it soon.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Exception occured when i pressed the join w pass.
    When iit started to auto refresh and the join w pass window was aleardy shown.

Which operating system? I can't reproduce on my system. You can't even interact with any of the controls when the Join with Pass window is shown until you close it.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Tested on windows 10 and is working now.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Which operating system? I can't reproduce on my system. You can't even interact with any of the controls when the Join with Pass window is shown until you close it.
    lol idk it happened once and never happened again xD
    I digged so much, every thing works except for detecting SH/BT.
    Use those keys along with the ones u already use.
    "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EA Games\Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough"
    "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EA Games\Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead"