Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin_hun View Post
    Nice that it will work with SH and BT, but do I have to upgrade AA to 1.12 Reborn? Because it's crashing to me evry time when I start a server.
    So, does the tool work for you now? The server shouldn't crash with or without reborn.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Anyone that used to have problems, could you please try this version and give me feedback? I'm dying to know...

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

lol you guys are still moh:aa

Well yeah. Keep in mind that SH and BT are a little tougher to reverse engineer because their exports aren't shown in the *nix binary liek the MOH:AA binary showed so it's a little different. Also in my opinion, AA needed the most work. Wallhacks are much more serious in AA because there is no distance prediction like there is in SH and BT.

Any way, I feel that once we get AA Reborn running stable we can probably port a good portion of it to SH and BT.

Default MOHAA query

Great job on the search engine. Thank you for your hard work

Midnight confirmed the latest release fixed his problem. Should work for anyone in the world

Thanks for testing guys!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Every time when I start a server, it's not in the MOHQuery-list, only in the game's server browser. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin_hun View Post
    Every time when I start a server, it's not in the MOHQuery-list, only in the game's server browser. What should I do?
    You should add your server to the list:

http://mohaaservers.tk/addserver.php

Also, I just updated MOHQuery Launcher to use the official Reborn Master Server. It was using a test address before for the web socket. Once the server-side update of Reborn is released, your server should show up within 24 hours because reborn will be using the new master server and send your server's information automatically.

To get the updated websocket URL, just do "About" --> "Check for Updates".

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Does that mean server owners don't need to update their binaries and/or hosts.ini file, Own3mall?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1138 View Post
    Does that mean server owners don't need to update their binaries and/or hosts.ini file, Own3mall?
    You need to update your game binaries post GameSpy. If you update the binaries, you don't need to touch hosts.ini or your hosts file on any OS. MOH: Query Launcher uses QTracker, the new Reborn Master Server, and a hard server list file.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers