Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

HI
    i need to know the right options for this tool
    xnull.bmp

Set query timeout seconds to 10.

You are now the 3rd person (other two are the Hungarians that posted in this thread) I know of where the tool is not able to query servers for some reason. Have you allowed the program through your firewall? I will try to do some extra debugging to make sure the query timeout variable is not being ignored by something.

Really can't think of what else might be causing it.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Set query timeout seconds to 10.

You are now the 3rd person (other two are the Hungarians that posted in this thread) I know of where the tool is not able to query servers for some reason. Have you allowed the program through your firewall? I will try to do some extra debugging to make sure the query timeout variable is not being ignored by something.

Really can't think of what else might be causing it.
    I dont understand the issue as their ping is not that high I think its all their hacks - I am only joking !!! LMAO

I think I know what the problem is. It's with your OS default encoding... I will fix it so it should work for everyone. Why can't you all just use English already lol.... my bad, I will fix it.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Update released! Grab from first post or auto-update. Can everyone who had problems please try the latest version? I think it should be fixed for everyone now. Stupid encoding issue!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

WORKS PERFECTLY! THANKS!

Q1: will it work after Gamespy's dead for SH and BT too?
    Q2: can I filter the gametypes?
    Last edited by Marvin_hun; June 2nd, 2014 at 11:10 PM.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Q1: Yes
    Q2: You should be able to do that but I didn't check as I'm at work :P

Hmm, if it's not filterable, I can make it filterable in next update. Can't check either right now either because I should be sleeping.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Nice that it will work with SH and BT, but do I have to upgrade AA to 1.12 Reborn? Because it's crashing to me evry time when I start a server.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

You don't have to update if you don't want. But if you want to host AA public server you should really consider this as nothing else will give you as much security as Reborn patch right now as it includes many crash fixes and bug fixes and fixes in general.