Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Holy crap - more updates - ok you will now have to update your background image also Own3mall to MOH Query tool..............

Bets are now been taken on the next updates to the tool...........

Some say their will be user version like this current one but he will soon add Server admin advanced version which will have admin tools

Quote Originally Posted by dax View Post
    testing new release.....tool does not detect spearhead game ...i do have the two games in different places ...as i run an ssd ,aa is on the ssd ,spearhead on
    g:/ drive .
    tried the detect path but nothing happens !!!!
    I didn't think it would be possible to separate the games. Spearhead and Breakthrough are not standalone expansions, they need MOHAA in the same folder. I'll see what I can do.

@Leyok,

There is only one server in the current base list that is Spearhead. Other Spearhead servers you'll have to add manually. There are no Breakthrough servers in the base list. Note, the filter doesn't apply until after at least 1 server is queried. I'll see if I can reproduce your index exception / add some additional checks in.

@heatsink, unfortunately, that is doubtful at the moment. If you want an admin tool, use the admin menu mod I modified, write a mod that uses new Reborn features to automate everything, or use Autokick.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    I didn't think it would be possible to separate the games. Spearhead and Breakthrough are not standalone expansions, they need MOHAA in the same folder. I'll see what I can do.

@Leyok,

There is only one server in the current base list that is Spearhead. Other Spearhead servers you'll have to add manually. There are no Breakthrough servers in the base list. Note, the filter doesn't apply until after at least 1 server is queried. I'll see if I can reproduce your index exception / add some additional checks in.

@heatsink, unfortunately, that is doubtful at the moment. If you want an admin tool, use the admin menu mod I modified, write a mod that uses new Reborn features to automate everything, or use Autokick.
    Only Joking dude

But you done a cracking job on this and think it will be VERY popular

hi own ...
    you are right of course ...i forgot i have mohaa on the g: drive as well ...which i have set up to make spawns and test maps and SH installed to that directory ....
    no problem i can always switch mains and mainta path and it will detect then ....no action needed !!!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Update released to address Leyok's concerns.

Added additional checks to the filter function. Also, filter button isn't available while server list is still querying now.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Also noticed another little bug , upon refreshing individual servers , it loses the country flag, it had it when on the first query, but refreshing the individual server makes it disappear into a ? mark.

Keep up the good work :P

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Elephant1au View Post
    Also noticed another little bug , upon refreshing individual servers , it loses the country flag, it had it when on the first query, but refreshing the individual server makes it disappear into a ? mark.

Keep up the good work :P
    It happens sometimes. It means the service did not return the country code in the allotted timeout setting. Sometimes that happens because the service I use to get CC is kinda slow. I suppose I could have it remember the CC of that server you are refreshing, but I just call out to get it again

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Well this is a bigger feature request, but it could be nice to have maybe. Servers from GameTracker website are manually added there. It would be nice if you could HTTP GET the list, and parse it (XML parsing should be pretty easy in C#) to extract IP and port and merge with list from other sources.

That would be very nice imho

Also I'd suggest to change the name since it's not only an AA tool now and can query all servers. Maybe there should be an icon indicating what version of MoH is server running and add quick filters for this, or tabs like: "All", "Spearhead", etc.
    You could as well change a bit green/red light because it seems not to fit nice in the table cell.

Maybe center the text in some columns like players count and ping? I'm sure you can also hide unnecessary column ("excel-like") on the left to get some more space and make the click select rows maybe instead of cells?

Another nice feature would be to have "Players" tab where you could see a list of all players playing on servers with information on which one. It would be easier for people to look for friends and join servers on which they play.

Also if there is an information about admin email or website, then it could be used to provide user with ability to send email to admin or visit the website - this could help to promote clan websites etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    Well this is a bigger feature request, but it could be nice to have maybe. Servers from GameTracker website are manually added there. It would be nice if you could HTTP GET the list, and parse it (XML parsing should be pretty easy in C#) to extract IP and port and merge with list from other sources.

That would be very nice imho

Also I'd suggest to change the name since it's not only an AA tool now and can query all servers. Maybe there should be an icon indicating what version of MoH is server running and add quick filters for this, or tabs like: "All", "Spearhead", etc.
    You could as well change a bit green/red light because it seems not to fit nice in the table cell.

Maybe center the text in some columns like players count and ping? I'm sure you can also hide unnecessary column ("excel-like") on the left to get some more space and make the click select rows maybe instead of cells?

Another nice feature would be to have "Players" tab where you could see a list of all players playing on servers with information on which one. It would be easier for people to look for friends and join servers on which they play.

Also if there is an information about admin email or website, then it could be used to provide user with ability to send email to admin or visit the website - this could help to promote clan websites etc.
    With ref to the Gametracker import nice idea Razor - I think if we could get that data and then merge with the extract I got we would have good snap shot of the servers...........
    Would need to filter Gametracker import as it still shows offline servers just flags them as inactive

This is a Script Klownicle kindly did for to read in data from Serverbrowser.com and post into AAAA not exactly what your after but thought it may help

Code:
    <?php
    	set_time_limit(0);
    	date_default_timezone_set('America/New_York');
    	$config = array(
    		"cookie_dir" => "c:/php/tmp",
    		"user_agent" => "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0)"
    	);
    	$config['cookie_file'] = "mohaa.dat";
    	function http_build_query_for_curl($arrays, &$new = array(), $prefix = null) {
    		// i stoaal thiiiissss... :(
    		if (is_object($arrays)) {
    			$arrays = get_object_vars($arrays);
    		}
    		foreach ($arrays as $key => $value) {
    			$k = isset($prefix) ? $prefix . '[' . $key . ']' : $key;
    			if (is_array( $value ) or is_object( $value )) {
    				http_build_query_for_curl($value, $new, $k);
    			} 
    			else {
    				$new[$k] = $value;
    			}
    		}
    	}
    	function object_to_array($object) {
    		// i stoaal thiiiissss... :(
            if(!is_object($object) && !is_array($object)) {
                return $object;
            }
            if(is_object($object)) {
                $object = get_object_vars($object);
            }
            return array_map('object_to_array',$object);
        }
    	function doPost($url, $data) {
    		global $config;
    		$context = curl_init();

curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, $config['user_agent']);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, '60');
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, $config['cookie_dir'] . "/" . $config['cookie_file']);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, $config['cookie_dir'] . "/" . $config['cookie_file']);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
    		// smoothwall squid proxy fix
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Expect:'));
    		$stream_contents = curl_exec($context);
    		curl_close($context);
    		return $stream_contents;
    	}
    	function doGet($url, $file_handle = false) {
    		global $config;
    		$context = curl_init();

curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, $config['cookie_dir'] . "/" . $config['cookie_file']);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, $config['cookie_dir'] . "/" . $config['cookie_file']);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, $config['user_agent']);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
    		curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
    		if ($file_handle == false) {
    			curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    			curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);
    			curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, '60');
    			if ($stream_contents = curl_exec($context)) {
    				$return = $stream_contents;
    			}
    			else {
    				$return = false;
    			}
    			curl_close($context);
    			return $return;
    		}
    		else {
    			curl_setopt($context, CURLOPT_FILE, $file_handle);
    			if ($data = curl_exec($context)) {
    				curl_close($context);
    				fclose($file_handle);
    				return true;
    			}
    			else {
    				return false;
    			}
    		}
    	}
    	$login = array(
    		'data' => array(
    			'login' => 'Auto Importer',
    			'register' => 0,
    			'password' => 'xxxx',
    			'cookie_check' => 1,
    			'redirect' => '/aaaa/',
    			'_xfToken:' => null
    		),
    		'url' => 'http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/aaaa/login/login'
    	);
    	$server = array(
    		'data' => array(
    			'hide_password_protected' => 1,
    			'game' => 'mohaa',
    			'sort' => 'playercount',
    			'dir' => 'DESC',
    			'start' => null,
    			'limit' => null
    		),
    		'url' => 'http://www.serverbrowser.com/bin/servers.php'
    	);
    	$game = array(
    		'data' => array(
    			'node' => 'xnode-11'
    		),
    		'url' => 'http://www.serverbrowser.com/bin/tree.php'
    	);
    	$variable = array(
    		'data' => array(
    			'id' => null
    		),
    		'url' => 'http://www.serverbrowser.com/bin/variables.php'
    	);
    	$dom = new DOMDocument();
    	if (doPost($login['url'],$login['data'])) {
    		// first load, to fix a bug on the host?
    		$server['data']['limit'] = 1;
    		$result = object_to_array(json_decode(doPost($server['url'],$server['data'])));
    		$server['data']['limit'] = 180;	
    		$total_servers = $result['total'];

$file = null;
    		$loaded = 0;
    		$includes = array('gametype','gamever');
    		while (($loaded * 180) < $total_servers) {
    			$server['data']['start'] = ($loaded * 180);
    			$result = object_to_array(json_decode(doPost($server['url'],$server['data'])));
    			if ($result['servers']) {
    				$line = null;
    				foreach ($result['servers'] as $data) {
    					$line = null;
    					$s++;
    					$line = '"' . $data['n'] . '","' . $data['ip'] . '","' . (strlen($data['l']) > 2 ? $data['l'] : $data['c']) . '","' . $data['pt'] . '"';
    					// n = name
    					// ip = ip
    					// c = country
    					// l = location
    					// pt = player limit
    					if ($server['data']['game'] == 'mohaa' || $server['data']['game'] == 'mohaas'|| $server['data']['game'] == 'mohaab') {
    						$variable['data']['id'] = $data['id'];
    						$variables = object_to_array(json_decode(doPost($variable['url'],$variable['data'])));
    						$variables = $variables['variables'];
    						foreach ($variables as $var) {
    							$data['var'][$var['name']] = $var['value'];
    						}
    					}
    					foreach ($includes as $include) {
    						$line .= ',"' . ($data['var'][$include] ? $data['var'][$include] : 'Unknown') . '"';
    					}
    					$line = str_getcsv($line, ",", '"');
    					$variable['data']['id'] = null;
    					if ($response = doGet('http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/aaaa/forums/servers-and-clans.46/create-thread')) {
    						@$dom->loadHTML($response);
    						$forms = array();
    						foreach($dom->getElementsByTagName('form') as $form) {
    							$forms[$form->getAttribute('id')] = $dom->saveXML($form);
    						}
    						$inputs = array();
    						if ($forms['ThreadCreate']) {
    							@$dom->loadHTML($forms['ThreadCreate']);
    							foreach($dom->getElementsByTagName('input') as $input) {
    								if ($input->getAttribute('name')) {
    									$sub_name = null;
    									if (strpos($input->getAttribute('name'),'[') !== false) {
    										$sub_name = substr($input->getAttribute('name'),(strpos($input->getAttribute('name'),'[') + 1),-1);
    										$name = substr($input->getAttribute('name'),0,strpos($input->getAttribute('name'),'['));
    										if ($sub_name != null) {
    											$inputs[$name][$sub_name] = $input->getAttribute('value');
    										}
    										else {
    											$inputs[$name][] = $input->getAttribute('value');
    										}
    									}
    									else {
    										$name = $input->getAttribute('name');
    										$inputs[$name] = $input->getAttribute('value');
    									}
    								}
    							}
    							unset(
    								$inputs['poll']['close_length'],
    								$inputs['poll']['close'],
    								$inputs['poll']['public_votes'],
    								$inputs['poll']['multiple'],
    								$inputs['watch_thread_email'],
    								$inputs['watch_thread'],
    								$inputs['thumb'],
    								$inputs['image']
    							);
    							$inputs['prefix_id'] = 7;
    							$inputs['_xfResponseType'] = 'json';
    							$inputs['_xfNoRedirect'] = 1;
    							$inputs['_xfRequestUri'] = '/aaaa/forums/servers-and-clans.46/create-thread';
    							$inputs['message_html'] = '<p>This is an automated import from <a href=\'http://www.serverbrowser.com\'>ServerBrowser.com</a>.</p>';
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['servername'] = $line[0];
    							$inputs['title'] = (strlen($line[0]) >= 100 ? substr($line[0],0,95) . '...' : $line[0]);
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['clanservers'] = $line[1];
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['country'] = $line[2];
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['gameversion'] = $line[5];
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['server1game'] = 'MOHAA';
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['rebornclient'] = null;
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['rebornserver'] = null;
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['modclienturl'] = null;
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['clientmod'] = null;
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['maxslots'] = $line[3];
    							$inputs['custom_fields']['servertype'] = $line[4];
    							$array = array();
    							http_build_query_for_curl($inputs, $array);
    							$response = doPost('http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/aaaa/forums/servers-and-clans.46/add-thread',$array);
    							if (strpos($response,'error') !== false) {
    								exit("Error: $s\n");
    							}
    							// echo $response;
    							print "Imported: $s\n";
    							// sleep(1);
    						}
    					}
    				}
    			}
    			$loaded++;				
    		}
    	}
    ?>
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; April 28th, 2014 at 10:06 AM.

Just some thoughts for suggestions the future ................

Well I kind of now see myself after the Gamespy shutdown as not needing to use Xfire apart from its user chat........... By which I never use it for voice just txt chat with members I know

So I think for the community with this tool would be cool to have some sort of chat interface...... but understand this was never intended for this but think users would use it but it sort over complicates it then as you would now need to register to get user name and so on......... but if its linked with the reborn client in the future where users do have to register the same id could be used..........
    I guess I am thinking add on optional mod for the tool

I see the chat being used as players would be asking what server you on and then could send link via chat on the tool stuff like that - I wont mention having it in game chat as well like Xfire

Any chance of a sponsorship link on the tool for AAAA as in just on the top menu - would donate to X-null

Once Gamespy goes down we will still be able to list the servers offline - is it possible to just a basic ping stat to see if those servers are running ? I am just thinking for the ones that dont upgrade the server side for what ever reason

Also perhaps possible to show how many users online running the tool

Cheers

Jon
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; April 29th, 2014 at 12:15 PM.