Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Hi James for the the Query tool we need a sub public forum for feed back and support for the tool please but yeh the tool can be hosted on X-null also I just used own3mall link in the draft - iwas assuming this thread is not public ??

Own3mall says its a go for the tool we want to get every one using it ASAP - with ref to Razor side dont need to delay tool release IMO - please feel free to edit my draft post above but this is just for the tool and I think will help getting more on the site for updates for the Server upgrade release if thats ok with you all ??

If you want to add more info for the master server would be cool to explain it better............
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; April 26th, 2014 at 01:20 PM.

This thread should be public because I see users outside of any member groups viewing this thread.

It's ready to go. As soon as Razor's side is up and running, the auto update, which now runs each time the program is started along with if you check it manually, will pull the latest socket address down and start getting servers from the master.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Ok cool you happy then James If I post my draft from above - anything you want to add change ?

I added a spearhead ip and the query tool shows the server information but when I hit 'join server' it executes AA instead of SH.
    I don't know if it's too much trouble but maybe include a protocol that launches SH? Possibly add a 'specify' option when adding servers to the list that tells the app which game to execute.
    Keep your head down.

HSB, you link was down, but I fixed it so as far as I can see, all is good now.

Quote Originally Posted by DustyBones View Post
    I added a spearhead ip and the query tool shows the server information but when I hit 'join server' it executes AA instead of SH.
    I don't know if it's too much trouble but maybe include a protocol that launches SH? Possibly add a 'specify' option when adding servers to the list that tells the app which game to execute.
    Done.

As if this program weren't cool enough already, you're in luck because:

New update released!

Changes:
    • Supports MOHAA, MOH Spearhead (MOHSP), MOH Breakthrough (MOHBR)
    • Filter by game (AA, SP, BR)
    • MOH Query is smart enough to launch the right game for you and detect which games you have installed.

Please test guys and let me know if you run into any errors. Download from auto-update or from first post in thread. The filters are for sure working on Spearhead and MOHAA servers. That being said, I don't have a pure Breakthrough server IP to test to make sure it works, but if it follows same pattern as the other games, I think my program will filter it properly. Anyone got a Breakthrough IP for me?

@James, please edit thread title to "Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility"
    Last edited by own3mall; April 26th, 2014 at 07:24 PM.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

When I clicked on filter, I got index out of range error, but I can't seem to reproduce it anymore, it's intermittent.

But when I can get the mohbr/mohsp working, after some specific interval (there are servers), it still doesn't error but no server show up.
    And of course, I have the latest version of the query launcher.

Only the filter button is causing problem. Otherwise the program is stable and is able to launch my games without any problem!
    Last edited by Ley0k; April 27th, 2014 at 03:38 AM.

testing new release.....tool does not detect spearhead game ...i do have the two games in different places ...as i run an ssd ,aa is on the ssd ,spearhead on
    g:/ drive .
    tried the detect path but nothing happens !!!!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!