Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Thanks Ownemall and xNull for helping the mohaa community.This is a great server query tool ! I posted a link on our homepage.
    I have a feature suggestion for the tool.It would be great if there was a button to start MOHAA without joining any servers.Game launch button
    Camp another day.
    Barbarossa

^_^
    Code:
    HWND button =  ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Medal of Honor Allied Assault\\MOHAA.exe", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    ^_^
    Code:
    HWND button =  ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Medal of Honor Allied Assault\\MOHAA.exe", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
    Code:
    WNDPROC stuff...
    switch( msg )
    {
        case WM_COMMAND:
            if( wParam == IDC_BUTTON_LAUNCH_MOHAA )
            {
                ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\EA Games\\Medal of Honor Allied Assault\\MOHAA.exe", NULL, NULL, SW_SHOWNORMAL);
            }
            break;
    }
    EDIT : I missed the program is .NET lol

Looks good Heatsink.

@User45, will do.

@James and Leyok: Thanks to the Windows Registry, I don't have to have to hard code paths. They are auto detected so that they work for everyone no matter where MOHAA is installed. In C#, it is as easy as Process.Start().
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

New update is out. Get it from the first link or auto update.

• Added new flag icons
    • Added "Launch MOHAA" Button
    • Added Group By Country Sort (click on the column header for country).

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

@own3mall, do you have a fail-safe routine for the mohaa launcher... for example, in my case (shame on me), but I use a post installed copy of MOHAA. I never did a clean install, so I don't have any reg keys that point to my custom path where MOHAA resides. So in my scenario, that button wouldn't work...

So my suggestion is use the regkey as a default, but if it doesn't exist allow the user to point to the path manually and then just store it somewhere or write directly to the registry...

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    @own3mall, do you have a fail-safe routine for the mohaa launcher... for example, in my case (shame on me), but I use a post installed copy of MOHAA. I never did a clean install, so I don't have any reg keys that point to my custom path where MOHAA resides. So in my scenario, that button wouldn't work...

So my suggestion is use the regkey as a default, but if it doesn't exist allow the user to point to the path manually and then just store it somewhere or write directly to the registry...
    Yes, there is a failsafe, and everytime you launch MOHAA whether properly installed or not, a registry key is created in HKCU/Software/2015

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Cool!

[QUOTE=own3mall;20456]Looks good Heatsink.

Ok Cheers - done a few more updates to it just asked James for a forum section for public so I can add link back in the post to public area for the project for support and feed back !!
    And again thanks for all your efforts on this Greatly appreciated !!

Are we ready to post it publicly? I an easily make a public download for this, but I just want to make sure everything is ready (including RR) before we move forward.