Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal of Honor: Query Launcher Utility

Reinstalled my OS to Windows 8.1, windows firewall is off, but still have the same problem. I'm not using dial-up or peer-block.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer View Post
    Reinstalled my OS to Windows 8.1, windows firewall is off, but still have the same problem. I'm not using dial-up or peer-block.
    Are you able to query those servers using Xfire? Can you connect to them manually?
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Are you able to query those servers using Xfire? Can you connect to them manually?
    Yes, and yes.

I think its time to move to AAAA Hosting - give me the server IP's again so I can test for you

Hey Guys,

A new update is available. The new version will automatically check for updates when run. Also, you can now set the query timeout higher than 10 seconds. A centralized updated server list is also downloaded every week by MOH: Query Launcher until the new master server is in use.

Please give it a try and let me know how it works for you! Download the new version from the link in the first post.

@Bulldozer, could you possibly give me teamviewer access to your computer and install http://www.icsharpcode.net/opensource/sd/ so that I can debug my source code on your system to figure out why yours isn't working? You seem to be the only one having troubles...

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

hi Own3mall....
    working well in win7 64 bit and win8.1 ....272 servers queried quite quickly ....great job !!!!
    another thing you might consider adding is the ability to sort the list by name and country ...that would be great now we have a bigger list to peruse !!!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Ok rockin works great nice update

can we now start posting it out for public use ??

@heatsink, go ahead and do it now that we have auto update capabilities built in.

@dax, I will add the feature to sort by Country tonight. You should be able to sort by server name already.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Will draft it here so you can edit and add credits give us 10 mins

Default Draft Release

Draft release Post of Launcher..................Soz ran out of time will do more later....................

Hi all GREAT news!!
    X-null have now released "MOHAA Reborn Query Tool" to enable users to connect to MOHAA once Gamespy shuts down on 31st May

If you are not aware of Gamespy shut down and how it will effect the game of MOHAA (and additional games) are that users in game and on Xfire / Gametracker will not be able to see live server details such as if the server is online or who is online playing.

We can not advise on full extent of impact to Xfire / Gametraker / Qtracker and a likes you should view their forums to see if they have addressed this..................

Main Info here -: http://www.poweredbygamespy.com/pricing/ and more discussion here http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthr...hlight=gamespy

So here is the tool -:

The Tool supports many features - in order to support the loss of Gamespy the following is a brief summary.

Once Released Server Admins can upgrade their Servers to support the new Reborn Master Server Query (Currently still in development) Watch this space for release - NOTE -: You DONT have to use all the Reborn features but you will need to update your server. This update will allow servers to be shown online as with this tool - Third parties can contact X-null for Developer pack to support other third Party tools

This tool currently also supports legacy Gamespy servers so all available servers are listed (Once Gamespy goes down these servers can still be shown and connected to if available but they will show offline)

The tool once installed auto updates - you can check for latest version by clicking on the "about" menu option

Also checkout the "options" where you can customise the tool settings

Features
    Supports all OS apart from MAC
    Add Favorites flag
    Country Flag for server location
    Sort and filter server List
    Join Server / Join Server with password
    CMD Line Parms can be added in options
    Auto refresh can be disabled in options to prevent lag
    Show Offline servers option
    Displays players in server

Please feed back on X-null here http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthr...r-Beta-Version any issues or suggestions, please note the tool is not a Server admin tool it is a game launch tool to support the loss of Gamespy

How to install the tool -:

You need .NET Framework 4.0 installed in order to use it. .NET 4.0 works on XP-Win8.1.

Get it here and install it first if you don't have it: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=17718

Then, download and run the installer:

http://www.dinofly.com/files/mohaa/M...yInstaller.exe

CREDITS

Own3mall - Tool Creator

Razor - Master Server Query Creator

Beta Testers and Feature suggestions
    James
    Dax
    Heastinkbod
    Shadow
    skiTz
    Purple Elephant1au
    DustyBones
    Appelpitje
    Leyok
    bulldozer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main Screen.jpg  
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; April 26th, 2014 at 01:44 PM.