Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: GameSpy Issue - IMPORTANT

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

We are lucky that we've noticed this annoucement 2 months before shut down. So anyone has any propositions?

Razor,

Could you please get GitLab and the Master Server running again? This is step one in my opinion. Next, I suggest that the client for reborn be updated to parse the json of getservers and then query like it normally would after receiving gamespy server list.

If you think this would be of help, I will write a desktop application that will query master server and all of the servers it returns. Then client can sort and filter and click Join button which will launch their MOHAA (auto discovered through registry) and connect to server.

It would essentially be server query and launcher tool that would have double click easy install and use.

Let me know, and please let me know when master service is running again.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

A reborn server side update needs to be pushed out to set master server to the new one. Thus, all servers running Reborn would transition over automatically.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Yes, sure I'm working on this.

Next thing: SH & BT & PA - we should do something about them

I say focus on MOHAA first. If client is released with working client download functionality, the spearhead map pack can essentially replace spearhead in AA because maps in Spearhead have already been ported over to MOHAA.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Something has to be done for SH, BT and PA as well yes.. they might not be our main priority but those communities will need help as well. I know that SH and BT communities are still alive and kicking.
    @own3mall, using SH maps in AA does not replace SH one bit.. I hardly think that SH players play it just for the maps.. the gameplay, textures, weaponry etc. it's all different. A complete different feel, and those players will not just switch to a game they're not used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Something has to be done for SH, BT and PA as well yes.. they might not be our main priority but those communities will need help as well. I know that SH and BT communities are still alive and kicking.
    @own3mall, using SH maps in AA does not replace SH one bit.. I hardly think that SH players play it just for the maps.. the gameplay, textures, weaponry etc. it's all different. A complete different feel, and those players will not just switch to a game they're not used to.
    We must focus on MOHAA first. I will write a desktop program to query servers from master and launch game. It could be used for the other games assuming we could change master server ip the server's use.

However, we have enough to handle it clientside in mohaa, so that is where we need to focus first. With spearhead and breakthrough, maybe we could use the query launcher I want to build.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Developer

I tried to tell admins this stuff but nobody cares. And i were banned from a server. LoL

I have no plan on making a patch for BT/SH actually, and I have never played multiplayer in PA. And with the client patch, I guess we can make it compatible with BT maps.

@Veers : They will probably see it on xfire or some community website soon I guess.
    This will make the patch more popular for modders/server admins due to most features.

Developer

If i understand well, you guys will try to accelerate the release of the server-side and client-side patch, and in one?