Thread: MAW Clan Base Assault 2 server Ranking on Game Tracker

Default MAW Clan Base Assault 2 server Ranking on Game Tracker

Hi we are getting a lot of stick being accussed of using bots and so on to increase are ranking on our server 109.70.148.92:12226 http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....148.92:12226/

The main grief is from the Game tracker ranking

The basics are what is happening is when a player connects without the mod its freezing the player so not flushing the connection so the likes of game tracker shows are server busy so more players come and connect with out the mod we have the mod link in the server name but we are now ranked position 3 so server looks busy yet server is empty but more players connect and so on........

The problem is players are now saying we are trying to hack the ranking for our server but we have been unable to resolve it - as you know BA2 is built on the functions of the patch but we are not able to work out what is causing this as in patch or bug in the MOHAA engine.................

You can see for your self the ghost players now on Gametracker

Some of the posts we are getting http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....148.92:12226/

Veers will post some more info but has been unable to resolve this issue but if we cant sort this we are going to have to shut the server down as players are giving us a bad name saying we are rank cheating when that is the last thing we want to do or imply
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; January 29th, 2014 at 12:17 PM.

yea I noticed this before, saw the server and thought by myself cool full server lets get into there, downloaded mod and found myself the only one playing there lol

You could use scapp-host with the outpinger function to remove the ghosts, should work.

Yeh Veers just mentioned to me on chat about doing a ping kicker script

Wow.. those posts on gametracker.. I just had to respond. Can't believe that AB is such an idiotic clan.. thought better of them, guess I was mistaken.
    Who the hell cares about a random list on a random site.. -.-

But yeah, on xfire I noticed the ghost players as well, hopefully it'll be resolved, then I'll actually know when people are playing and will check the mod out myself

Did try to delete the server from Gametracker but we never added it its just picked it up so they can report it to gametracker its been like that for a year so we have try'd to explain to them but hey ho

Does scapp-host with the outpinger function not solve this ?

Childish clan as always... Ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by JoTo View Post
    Does scapp-host with the outpinger function not solve this ?
    Couldnt get SCAPP to work - all the manual commands do and I set the configs and so on so not sure.......
    Veers has now wrote a script to ping kick on the server itself

Flocking give up with AB clan just getting pm messages on xfire and gametracker and so on been calm and I get the issue but flocking hell peeed off I think the new script is working but will take a few days for gamtracker and a likes to downgrade rank but for sure AB clan can toss off seen my rear now grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Wow
    I wouldn't bother with them, if it was me, the more they hassle the longer it would for me to correct the problem

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive