Thread: Welcome

Default Welcome

Welcome everyone, I am in the process of getting the site back up & functional. Please let me know if you come across any registration problems. In the meantime, please take the time and re-register on the forums and we will start to repopulate all the content.

Thanks!

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Everything works fine so far

Happy Birthday xNULL forum?

Today, May 10th, is the 10 years anniversary of the xNULL forums (or at least for the current/definitive version)

so, congrats James, Razo[R]apiD and everyone else involved in the creation of this awesome community.

BTW, what was this previous version of the forum about? (2008-2009)

Happy 10th Anniversary all!
    Wow I literally only joined the forums a month later.. I remember before that I was talking to James on ModTheater about protecting my server from crashers as I was dealing with so many shitty individuals..
    And shortly after the answer to my issues was here!

Been a great ride We've really turned this into a community and not just a place to download some patches.

Thanks guys. I'm not sure what that version was. Maybe I was just playing around and first time trying to configure vbulletin. Haha. It feels like it's been around for longer than 10 years though.
    Initially it was hosted and the domain was through dreamhost, but I had a lot of host issues so then own3mall jumped in and helped out with hosting and I managed the domain since then. It's been a fun ride though!