Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AAAA Website Reboot

Default AAAA Website Reboot

Hi all I am currently thinking about rebooting AAAA website currently on Drupal 6 going to upgrade to Drupal 7 and TBH most of it will not be able to be upgraded so will be fresh start and then import of data from the current site.

Can I have your feed back on this theme - although not much content to look at as its a preview site thats the sort of concept I am going for -:

http://themeforest.net/item/tita-mod...review/6367608

Banned

The theme doesnt load, is it just me?

Loads fine for me.
    Theme looks nice but I doubt if it would realy fit for a community site. Would not change anything if the site is running stable and a new version would not bring a huge benefit anyway.

Yeah looks more like for a business/portfolio site
    Cool idea tho.

Banned

i cant see it still, ..(blind joke there somewhere) :P

i kind of like AAAA myself, the only thing i dont love is the red writing at the top, horrible colour and the font is so unreadable. ..for me

yer top that would also be the place where I would start to work on hehe ^^

Ok thanks guys for feed back helps a lot - re that new theme though thats just basic front end and all the cuurent AAAA content would be integrated into the side menu - I just liked the clean front end as opposed to the existing layout.............

With reference to the the red at the top dont mind changing that if a few dont like it open to colour suggestions - the title font is defused to give it the aged look but perhaps a differnt colour would make it more readable...... What about the light orange that is used for the normal txt on that main page ??

Also with reference to "readable" is the rest of the text clear to read for you Elgan happy to add something for txt readable if it would help.............

Will have a play with that theme though and try to show what I could do with it just to see what you all think............

But yeh if its not broke dont fix it but kind of liked that theme.............

What Browser and version you on Elgan was wondering why the new theme would not load for you.........

Banned

Orange is good, the rest i quite like.

I know what you mean by clean, modern etc, but its hard , i mean, you can lose functionality too.

i use latest Chrome on 8.

but i think its as i was using 3g tethered....i loaded it at uni and it worked. I think its as the site is horribly intensive,

Ok thanks Elgan - title color replaced see if thats any better - and by the looks that new theme is using massive high res backgrounds so will have to look at using mobile version.......

Yeh agreed on functionality - and TBH I thought many didnt like the current AAAA theme but now thinking every one wants to keep it

Ok well I want to have a go at a new front end so to keep the site as is I am - But I am building a secondary Drupal 7 front end so will be optional so if you like the old thats fine but will be new version also........No re register willbe user id Bridge which will be seem less.
    Will have the Beta ready by tomorrow..........

Ok need a Slogan for MOHAA -:

Things like "MOHAA - This FPS classic will never die"
    "MOHAA the only FPS game you will remember"

So fire away cuz mine are crap lol