Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can someone explain the local.static setsize when spawning an object?

Quote Originally Posted by beroo View Post
    i think the problem with this command (jumpxy) cuz (jump) works well with me but it didn't worked as like jumpxy u will jump for vertical but jumpxy u will have flexibility on the air

the problem is for who didn't know what we are talking about
    this model have function to make u jump when u walk over it , it is working very well in windows but the problem in the linux only what is happening in the linux ?
    it will not make u jump when u are walking over it, but it will make u jump with 2 ways
    1- when u jump over the model it will make u jump.
    2- when u falling from above it will make u jump like a trampoline but when u fall away form it u should repeat what u did before as i said
    Yeah, this is why I said early on to put a print instruction in the jump1 func so you can see if the trigger works but the command doesn't .

Edit: out of interest, have you tried raising the trigger so the bottom isn't in the floor? e.g. local.trig setsize ( -35 -35 0 ) ( 35 35 40 ). It's unlikely to matter but worth a shot.
    Last edited by 1337Smithy; November 21st, 2018 at 02:10 AM.

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Interesting thay it works on Windows and not Linux.
    I just noticed that the reborn patch actually has a hook into jumpxy, which might suggest it was broken at one point and was fixed by reborn, however it might not be working correctly on the Linux version of the patch.

I will test it out today and see if might be more reborn related then config problem.

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

Finally P.E here ty for help Purble.
    tell me if u got anything
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Any news about the jumpxy command on linux? I've the same problem and I created a new thread before jumping into this. I also wrote some debug error message that I noticed