Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turning to the dark side

This game looks interesting. How is the performance and hardware demand? I would like to give it a try. Also, from what I remember, I believe 'operation paperclip' involved Nazi's studying alien technology, too. I could be wrong. Thanks for the share.

Also, have you ever checked out the games 'Amnesia'? Great scary game!!! It was published as the next scariest game right after Outlast on Maximum PC...
    http://www.maximumpc.com/top_13_scar...s_2013#slide-0
    Last edited by electrickrypt; October 21st, 2013 at 12:37 PM.
    "This bullet is... fOR YOUR CRANIUM!™""
    fYCcreationZ™

Quote Originally Posted by electrickrypt View Post
    This game looks interesting. How is the performance and hardware demand? I would like to give it a try. Also, from what I remember, I believe 'operation paperclip' involved Nazi's studying alien technology, too. I could be wrong. Thanks for the share.

Also, have you ever checked out the games 'Amnesia'? Great scary game!!! It was published as the next scariest game right after Outlast on Maximum PC...
    http://www.maximumpc.com/top_13_scar...s_2013#slide-0
    Hi thanks for that link will have to check that one out...............
    I am not sure on the game specs requirements as did the steam download - My graphics card is a gtx650 and the game is running with all graphics settings on High which is max so a lot of flex lowering to other cards if lower spec -
    Just found their spec
    Outlast Minimum System Requirements

CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core CPU

RAM: 2 GB RAM

GPU: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX / ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series

DX: DirectX 9.0c

I think this may be a bit low but anything above should be fine.......................

I am not a big gamer with new stuff so what I will say is I am bloody enjoying this and still not finished it and being playing it all weekend and most evenings - I think from the story line they will be able to do another game based on his character yeh never going to be online but you never know seems to be getting lots of good posts all over the net

Quote Originally Posted by heatsinkbod View Post
    Hi thanks for that link will have to check that one out...............
    I am not sure on the game specs requirements as did the steam download - My graphics card is a gtx650 and the game is running with all graphics settings on High which is max so a lot of flex lowering to other cards if lower spec -
    Just found their spec
    Outlast Minimum System Requirements

CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core CPU

RAM: 2 GB RAM

GPU: 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX / ATI Radeon HD 3xxx series

DX: DirectX 9.0c

I think this may be a bit low but anything above should be fine.......................

I am not a big gamer with new stuff so what I will say is I am bloody enjoying this and still not finished it and being playing it all weekend and most evenings - I think from the story line they will be able to do another game based on his character yeh never going to be online but you never know seems to be getting lots of good posts all over the net
    Thanks for the information. As soon as I get my own internet connection (stealing a neighbors) I will be sure to check this game out for sure!!!
    "This bullet is... fOR YOUR CRANIUM!™""
    fYCcreationZ™