Thread: AAAA Community Hosting Update

Cool AAAA Community Hosting Update

Hi all we just completed another major upgrade on the AAAA Hardware for hosting -:

wait.gif Hi all well been a busy few months on the AAAA Hosting and lots of great news
    So last week we completed our latest Server upgrade - we now have this current spec !!
    Intel Xeon 2.53ghz eight Core CPU

12 GB Of memory

111 GB of high speed Solid State Disk (SSD) storage dedicated to the Server Hosting.

698 GB of Backup / Hosting storage

279 GB of Operating system space / Online Storage

Bringing our online Disk foot print total to -: 1088 GB !!

1 GB network Link

aaaahostingservice.gif

mohaahosting3.gif

So have our prices gone up ? NOPE !! They gone DOWN !!

If your going to shoot in MOHAA AAAA Community hosting has the fastest shot DONT take the community word on this check out some of our community hosted TOP ranking servers -: http://www.gametracker.com/search/?q...hipp=50#search

Interested ? Then fill out this request for more info -: http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...osting-request

Many thanks to the existing AAAA / MOHAA Community and Hosted members for their continued support !!

Last edited by heatsinkbod; October 15th, 2013 at 11:22 AM.

Hi Quick update as we have took on a few more clans and players and as a result of this we have been able to reduce prices again the more we get the cheaper we go
    8 Slot - Total cost £4.00

12 Slot - total cost £6.00

16 Slot - total cost £7.00

20 Slot - total cost £9.00

26 Slot - total cost £10.00

30 Slot - total cost £11.00

32 Slot - total cost £12.00
    AAAA community hosting for MOHAA / MOHSH non profit http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...osting-request

My Clans servers run on AAAA and has been the the best hosting service and cheapest we have ever used so would highly recommend!! keep up the great work AAAA

Quote Originally Posted by NANLINDA2002 View Post
    My Clans servers run on AAAA and has been the the best hosting service and cheapest we have ever used so would highly recommend!! keep up the great work AAAA
    Same for me Great and quick service, always want to help and improve... nice job keep it up!!

greets slim

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips View Post
    Same for me Great and quick service, always want to help and improve... nice job keep it up!!

greets slim
    Cheers for feed back Slim - I see your working on Linux stuff - are you planning on running linux MOHAA servers ? I ask as in the past I looked at running Linux servers and IMO their are pros and cons for both Linux and Windows - If this is something you are interested in we would consider running a Linux AAAA hosting service for the community but I have not the skill set or time to support it and SCAPP also dont support it so I kind of backed off the idea - I dont see any reason why a windows server would be not as good so interested in what your upto

no i want my pc to run on linux