I have a few more suggestions that i hope we could look at adding when theres time.

ClientAdmins:

1. Add these internally to the patch, without having to look through logfiles.
http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthr...t=client+admin
I havent seen if they are already added, i know the isAdmin is there, but not about the rest.

If scripters can read the rights of the player who sends a command, they could add new cvars for clientadmins, using the severcommand event.
First they check if the player is an admin, >> then check rights >> if rights are high enough >> continue issueing the command and/or args.
I mentioned this in the Player spec thread just before.

2. Parsing the ClientAdmin when they send a ad_ command. So you can keep track of what commands each client admin sends.
So something like local.player = "the admin who sent the command".
So when you check a cvar thats set ( like in punishment mods or ss ones ) it normally checks cvar >> does what it says >> resets the cvar back to NIL.
I want to be able to check what player send the command at the time the command is issued and acted upon..
That way you can print something like
"<Adminname> has turned you into a toilet" instead of just "An admin has turned you into a toilet"
I mentioned this to James about a week ago..ish .

Voting System

Just a quick one,

Is it possible to add new cfg files for every kind of vote you want allowed ??
Like it does with allowedmaps.cfg

So say i want to be able to allow voting to exec a ffa.cfg on the server, but no other ones.
I could add exec to the allowedvotes.cfg, but then they could vote to exec anything.

I was thinking of just adding a second column to the allowedvotes.cfg that specifies a cfg file that holds the allowed args of that vote, like the allowedmaps.cfg

So in allowedvotes.cfg it would look like

Code:
kick
map main/allowedmaps.cfg
exec main/allowedexec.cfg
Now it auto does the maps one, just added it to illustrate my point. If ofcourse there is no main/allowedexec.cfg , then all args are allowed..

Now i know this can be done fully by script and just bypassing the built in voting system by making your own voting mod, but it would seem a shame that the time it took you guys to make the voting system more secure, to just go and make a new one.
So its just more an addon to it.
I was making a voting menu at one stage, but got put on hold until i could figure out the best method for serverside menus, i had tried Elgans method, but couldnt get it to work lol Sor mentioned he had another way aswell.. ill get back to it later anyway..