Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dam life is abitch sometimes

ok
    Heatsink 1, Slimbips 1
    on the emptying bottle contest for now. Sorry heatsink we can only take into account what we can actually see even though none will doubt that its allready your 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by JoTo View Post
    ok
    Heatsink 1, Slimbips 1
    on the emptying bottle contest for now. Sorry heatsink we can only take into account what we can actually see even though none will doubt that its allready your 3rd.
    Dam yes that is fair I will see what I can do to upgrade my photo proof

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Well let me ruin the mood and get smart

A bottle is always full no matter what, as soon as you drink the contents , air will take up the remaining space, thus making it full or air , so the bottle is still full ,you just have to distinguish between the substance inside the bottle to determine if its empty of beer or full or air, but it will always be full of something

Unless you go into space or something lol maybe use a vacuum chamber..., just a little FYI , lol i was bored

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

ok. Klugscheisser

But your not completely correct. Referring to the context both are drinking on the pictures so from the context its implicitly meant "fluid stuff in the bottles". Except they drink air, but I doubt that, or they both have invented air containing alcohol which will soon make them millionares I think and would myself make fear for Heatsink.

Oh well I got drunk a lot but can't prove it as dropped camera in water while taking picture of empty bottles

LOL, HSB, get yourself a GoPro. I just got mine and can describe it in 1 word. SICK!!!!
    www.gopro.com

EDIT:
    I say that because for those of you that aren't familiar with what it is, it's a bad ass camera that is capable of taking videos/pictures in HD under water and also can record action shots. The video on the home page is bad ass and shows you the perspective of the camera and it's quality. Capable of recording 1080p and even 2400 and 4000 resolutions.

Yes very cool that would have captured me drowning trying to get to the bottom of the pool

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Well... I'm back from Ukraine.. 1st day = 5l of vodka.. I died. Second day - over 20l of beer, homemade vodka, etc. 10 days of drinking... The only proof I've got is a photo of me vomitting.. do you want to see it?

You died, Razor?? That's not good...
    But you seem to have respawned alright

Welcome back chief! And yes, pics are always nice hehe!