Thread: MOHAA skins

Default MOHAA skins

Hi all (Brian) Shadow approached me with an idea to create a database of MOH player Skins so I think its a great idea and have setup it up on the AAAA mod database
    http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...a-mod-database diirect link http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...amohaaaa-skins

I think its an important aspect of the the game to keep..........

Yeh their are fun / daft ones and can be used as an advantage but many that can be used in the game and on matches without being used as an advantage - I have added a field to flag if suitable for match but its common sense as in if its bright and daft and small or big its not going to flagged - its work in progress but Shadow alrady started uploading so we could tidy the layout - We hope also to creat a large collection that will be certified as match and public server ok and I will approach all communities once we get to that stage and hope to build a generic skin pack allowed on Reborn / MOHAAC and so on...........

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Awesome idea!

Please create doable and fair skins, not bugs bunnys or christmas man :P

I remember a while ago i made my own head on a character using photoshop, pretty cool

The skin database will exist out of (almost) all skins available online
    But the pack that we might create later on for Reborn/MOHAAC usage will be more fair, as in same height as default skins (not big or small skins), no bright skins and no heavy camo (as in become invisible in a bush) and probably just war theme.
    So troops from WW1, WW2, Vietnam but also SWAT, Snipers etc.

Although we might make a more fantasy pack as well... still with the same criteria as above! But I saw some nice SuperHero & Monster skins that still fit those criteria (not bright, same height, no camo).
    Last edited by Shadow; June 27th, 2013 at 01:48 PM.

I use the BA skinpack, i think its a fair pack, and when im axis i can make the allied a little bit white to, or else allies have to much advantage

I remember that BA skinpack was Dmw Approved back in the days ...

Yeah remember that pack, but do not want to copy them.
    Plus I'll try to choose skins that won't bug other players not using it (as in seeing your opponents, using a custom skin, holding their weapons very weird).
    BA Skin Pack had several skins with this effect.

i would upload it to here, but somehow it wont let me , but i can recomend it, and yes it was dmw approved in that time