Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectator Bug Freeze tag

Default Spectator Bug Freeze tag

first bug that i found, playing freeze tag, on spectartos u see ur face on partner back

It's probably a modified freeze-tag or there are conflicts with other mods. We're also running ft, but this bug has never been noticed.

hi all ......
    we are running a windows server with ft mod and the patch .
    stable for over 10 players, no crashes and only getting the spectating problem ...when a player is speccing through another player ,we see the other player model attached to the player.
    using the standard mefy mod and the custom map version .
    otherwise it is working flawless .
    we have admin pro +foresight running also an all weapon mod....will be testing again with these disabled/removed to see if that makes any differance.
    Dave(Ubersoldier)

Thanks for letting us know, and Dax, if you could let us know the results that would be helpful. This looks more of an animation related issue, and I don't think it's caused from the patch, but give it a shot & let us know the results. Thanks!

hi again .....
    removed all extra mods and tested again with 12 players ....runs stable, but still getting the spectator player model attached to the player in freezetag .
    it must be to do with the new spec mode as without the patch ,there is not a problem .????
    Dax.

Has this been sorted out... as I too am experiencing this as well.... running linux with latest patch

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

I have to say: no. Why? Because I couldn't find a reason for this glitch and because it happens only to few players. There was a bug earlier that was causing this for everyone but it was fixed and you both are only 2 persons who have got this problem.

If I find a reason of this glitch, I'll release hot-update. Right now I'm preparing for RC1 release.

Anyway it would be good to know what mods are you running, what is your server set up etc.

hi all ....
    i am still testing trying to find what is causing this on our server .....going to try James pk3 fix tonight ,see if that remedies the problem .
    have tried a clean install with out mods (only mefy's std map + custom map mods) hey ....wonder if thats a problem having both in ???
    will try one at a time (sorry, thinkin out loud).
    Dax.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

try one, i was writing this to you, i thought you checked it already

Weird...

If I try this settings via server.cfg, issues seems to go away......

set sv_antiwh "0"

sv_antistwh "0"

Not sure if its either both or one of them sort of fixed it....