Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fYC-AMPv2.04 LITE [Final] (Advanced Mod Pack)

Default fYC-AMPv2.04 LITE [Final] (Advanced Mod Pack)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fycamp_logo_t.gif 
Views:	5 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	817
    "AMPlify your MOHAA experience with fYC Advanced Mod Pack!"
    ==================================================================|
    fYCcreationZ Medal of Honor Allied Assault Advanced Mod Pack v2.04 [LITE FINAL]
    fYC AMPv2.0 LITE is a CHEAT-FREE continuation from fYC AMPv1.0.
    What is fYC AMP? AMP stands for Advanced Mod Pack and is designed to amplify your
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault gameplay experience with an advanced combination of mods,
    scripts, fixes, and eye-candy.

[VERSION] fYC-A.M.P. v2.04
    [SERIES] LITE FINAL
    [TYPE] Advanced Mod Pack (Legit)
    [RELEASE DATE] 3.13.13
    [CREDITS] electrickrypt
    [WEBSITE] www.fYCcreationZ.blogspot.com
    CHANGE LOG:
    + Added additional visual decals (graphics).
    + Added new team head icons.
    + Fixed default crosshair ('load default settings').
    + Reduced file size.
    + Reduced mod addon support.
    + Tweaked fYC Menu.
    + Updated fYC Violent Blood to version 3.1 (Now more immersive).
    + Updated information (wall decals option is required to see blood splats).
    + Updated installation instructions (.cfg protection).

[!TERMS OF AGREEMENT!]
    * fYCcreationZ is not responsible for any damages done to your installation of Medal of Honor or any other game!
    * By downloading fYC-A.M.P. to your PC, you agree to use at your own risk!
    * You also agree to the 'important' and 'installation' information provided below.

[!IMPORTANT!]
    * fYC-A.M.P. is intended and designed for Medal of Honor Allied Assault only! Installing fYC-A.M.P. on any Medal of Honor expansion or any other game will damage your game installation!
    * Before installing fYC-A.M.P., back up the following files:
    [unnamedsoldier.cfg, MOHAA.exe, cgamex86.dll]
    * Remove all other mods to prevent any conflicts.
    * Performing an uninstallation via the provided uninstaller.exe will replace the following files with the original Medal of Honor Allied Assault v1.11 files:
    [MOHAA.exe, cgamex86.dll, unnamedsoldier.cfg, video folder contents, & sound/mus_MainTheme.mp3]
    * It is recommended to disable vertical refresh / VSYNC settings via your video driver control panel.

[INSTALLATION]
    1] Run the fYC-A.M.P. installer (installs in 'PROGRAM FILES\EA GAMES\MOHAA' directory by default).
    2] Run MoHAA and apply game settings.
    3] Join a server and apply menu settings.
    4] (Optional, but highly recommended!)
    Once desired settings are configured, browse to your the following folder:
    'EA GAMES\MOHAA\main\configs'
    - Open both foresight.cfg & new.cfg and delete all data inside and save.
    - Now make all three configuration files (foresight.cfg, newconfig.cfg, & unnamedsoldier.cfg) Read-only.
    - Once your unnamedsoldier.cfg is read-only, you must disable the read-only option in order to save any changes. Don't forget to re-enable the read-only option after making changes to prevent any unintended changes.
    - Performing this step will assure you that your settings are as secure and static as they were the first time A.M.P. was configured.

[INCLUDES]

GENERAL
    Interactive fYC-Style Menu
    MODS
    Additional Visual Decals (Graphics)
    Amplified In-Game Server Browser
    Amplified Sound
    Amplified Textures & Bullet Holes
    Amplified Weapons
    Bug-Free Lean Toggles
    CoD2 Hit Direction Indicator
    fYC Animated Compass
    fYC Custimizable Accuracy Crosshairs
    fYC fullhairs (400x300 & 800x600)
    fYC Neon Accuracy Scope
    fYC Red Hud
    fYC Violent Blood v3.1
    MP3 Player
    Scripts (Quick-Scope[2] & Silent-Shot)
    Silent Text
    SECURITY
    Admin Abuse Alert
    Admin Abuse Protection
    Alias Protection
    Default Name Kick-Prevention
    Load A.M.P. Defaults
    Network System Settings Protection
    Quit Confirmation
    FEATURES
    Additional HD Resolutions (1280x720; 1680x1050; & 1920x1080)
    Amplified System Settings v2.1
    Console Error Fix(es)
    Customizable Favorite Server (1)(Modifiable in-game)
    Customizable Taunt (1)(Modifiable in-game)
    Easy Demo File Recording
    Easy Mod Add-on Support
    Easy Server Reconnect
    Easy Vid Restart
    Easy Windowed Mode
    FPS Console Flood Prevention (max_packet_usercmds)
    FPS Vertical Sync Fix
    No-CD Patch
    Reborn Patch Version Check
    UberSound Fix
    Verify Successful A.M.P. Load
    OTHER
    Cinematic
    CVAR List (With descriptions and available variables)
    Developer Mode
    FPS Meter
    Lag-O-Meter
    Mini-Console
    Qconsole Logging

Attached below is the full readme with additional/more detailed information.
    View screenshots & download the Advanced Mod Pack here (24MB too large to attach):
    http://www.fyccreationz.blogspot.com...or-allied.html

I currently (may) plan on creating an "Ultra Lite" version with less mods leaving only the fixes, (scripts?), and enhancements soon.

Thank you,
    electrickrypt
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "This bullet is... fOR YOUR CRANIUM!™""
    fYCcreationZ™

Why is this allowed on the forums? I already have a problem with half of the mods on the list. Some are cheats.
    Last edited by own3mall; April 14th, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Why is this allowed on the forums? I already have a problem with half of the mods on the list. Some are cheats.
    I shared this here because it includes enhancements to mohaa. Which modifications do you have a problem with and why? That is, if you don't mind me asking. Also, which are cheats? This mod has already been approved over at modtheater for some time now. Feedback and opinions are appreciated.

electrickrypt
    "This bullet is... fOR YOUR CRANIUM!™""
    fYCcreationZ™

It looks pretty advanced and nice to me, will give it a try the other day. Which mod is considered as cheat in there ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoTo View Post
    It looks pretty advanced and nice to me, will give it a try the other day. Which mod is considered as cheat in there ?
    I have a problem with the following:

Amplified Sound
    fYC Neon Accuracy Scope
    Bug-Free Lean Toggles

Does your mod work with cvars? Some of this does sound good, don't get me wrong, but other features seem to give an advantage to players using this mod.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quick question:
    Admin Abuse Alert
    Admin Abuse Protection
    These 2 features... How do they work, and I guess how or what would be considered abuse?

.... give an advantage to players using this mod.
    Ok, me wants it ^^

I have a problem with the following:

Amplified Sound
    fYC Neon Accuracy Scope
    Bug-Free Lean Toggles

Does your mod work with cvars? Some of this does sound good, don't get me wrong, but other features seem to give an advantage to players using this mod.
    Nice work on the Mod electrickrypt, always great to see people still releasing stuff for MOHAA and some great features in this mod many thanks........

I agree with Own3mall on his points raised though - with out playing and testing all these features myself would be wrong for me to comment to much but also things like Amplified Textures & Bullet Holes Amplified Weapons can also be seen as an advantage..........

The thing is yeh some of the features are enhancements and its down to personal preference on what you like......but the problem with some of them they are enhancement all be it small but the client using it ends up with small advantages.......

Dont get me wrong many players play with mods similar to above and dont see them as cheats but we have had many discussions here where the line is crossed with some of these.............

In my own opinion I love many of these mods but unless every player has them then I do see them as unfair

Now then if this was done server side and the new Reborn client autodownloads them to ALL the players then the server becomes a modded server but all players get all the enhancements and can all have a fair game all using the mods then if you dont like the mods you dont have to play on that server

So I hope you will be continuing your great efforts and getting a server side mod ready for Reborn
    Last edited by heatsinkbod; April 15th, 2013 at 09:45 AM.

I'm not really fond of leanbinds, quick-scope scripts and stuff.. although I don't kick players who are using it on my server though (sometimes I want to xD).

I was curious about what the following feature actually does:
    CoD2 Hit Direction Indicator

See good point Shadow - see I will openly say I use this in my config -:
    bind DEL "+moveleft; wait ; +leanleft"
    bind END "+moveright; wait ; +leanright"

Some would see this as crossing the line but most of any modern mouse or keyboard will allow you to bind macro a single key press to do multi things so if this was a no go I would just use keyboard and mouse to do it instead so I kind of dont see binds as a major issue if used in this instance