Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: fYC-AMPv2.04 LITE [Final] (Advanced Mod Pack)

Create an even lighter version minus the questionable content? Keep the game stock (skins, graphics, crosshairs, sniper scopes, etc), but add all the graphics improvements?
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

I like things that improve the game especially graphically and this mod does it, and I cant see why the game has to be played stock ? I played it stock for 10 years, now I started again playing a bit and I like those graphix improvements and I realy dont care if scopes or bloodmod are considered as cheat, I can't even see the reason - because others dont have it ? jesus...
    I also have removed ambient sound folder (like many others) since I get headaches after 5 minutes from that noise, and nothing will let me make readd it lol.
    If someone is not happy with that, I say no problemo no-one is forced to play with me.

I don't disagree with you, but looking at it from a different perspective, the reason some view it as a cheat because there have been bloodmods that were made that either glow through walls or is really bright and make it much easier to see where an enemy is.
    As far as cross-hairs are concerned, I never saw them as a advantage. Regardless of whether they are bright and neon or standard and black it doesn't allow the user to see enemies through walls or anything like that. Of course that's just my personal opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well I tested it once, but it was too chaotic for me (too many changes and differences). So I uninstalled it right away.. so can't give a proper feedback besides what I just wrote haha.
    Just wasn't my thing.
    I understand what you are talking about. There are many additional mods that are included that are unnecessary even though they were designed to 'AMPlify' your experience (less distractions, easy setup/configurations, improved graphics, improved performance, client security, etc...). I have done more graphical enhancements in the past but ceased to work on them because they were flagged as 'cheats'.

Besides that, how did the 'uninstallation' go? Everything go smoothly? Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Create an even lighter version minus the questionable content? Keep the game stock (skins, graphics, crosshairs, sniper scopes, etc), but add all the graphics improvements?
    I do plan on releasing an 'Ultra Lite' version just as you are speaking of. Though, I feel that I need feedback from you fellas before I do so.

Quote Originally Posted by JoTo View Post
    I like things that improve the game especially graphically and this mod does it, and I cant see why the game has to be played stock ? I played it stock for 10 years, now I started again playing a bit and I like those graphix improvements and I realy dont care if scopes or bloodmod are considered as cheat, I can't even see the reason - because others dont have it ? jesus...
    I also have removed ambient sound folder (like many others) since I get headaches after 5 minutes from that noise, and nothing will let me make readd it lol.
    If someone is not happy with that, I say no problemo no-one is forced to play with me.
    I agree with you. At the same time I want to please everyone via releasing a 'legit' enhancement. You may not know who I am... though, I came here because I know for a fact that this is the right place to discuss this mod.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I don't disagree with you, but looking at it from a different perspective, the reason some view it as a cheat because there have been bloodmods that were made that either glow through walls or is really bright and make it much easier to see where an enemy is.
    As far as cross-hairs are concerned, I never saw them as a advantage. Regardless of whether they are bright and neon or standard and black it doesn't allow the user to see enemies through walls or anything like that. Of course that's just my personal opinion though.
    James, we all know that we can make anything appear through walls, why discriminate the blood mod!?
    "This bullet is... fOR YOUR CRANIUM!™""
    fYCcreationZ™

Haha, I know, I was just pointing out to Joto why some view it as a cheat. I actually haven't tested out the mod yet so I'm not sure of everything it has so I'm not discriminating.

Hi electrickrypt have uploaded this to the AAAA Mod database - : http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...anced-mod-pack have you got a video of it in action ? if so send us the link and will add it.

For feed back perhaps a method of turning some of the features off - for example Joto wanted the sound off - I see you gave a fix for that but not possible for all to do so perhaps a config where you can select which features you want / dont want

Some other things are that a lot of work is going on to create a clean game anticheat but at the same time as mentioned above by a few is the game can be enhanced so if possible a ultra lite version also would be good as this can then be used by all and we can get it submitted to MOHAAC anti cheat also for League matches

Quote Originally Posted by heatsinkbod View Post
    Hi electrickrypt have uploaded this to the AAAA Mod database - : http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...anced-mod-pack have you got a video of it in action ? if so send us the link and will add it.

For feed back perhaps a method of turning some of the features off - for example Joto wanted the sound off - I see you gave a fix for that but not possible for all to do so perhaps a config where you can select which features you want / dont want

Some other things are that a lot of work is going on to create a clean game anticheat but at the same time as mentioned above by a few is the game can be enhanced so if possible a ultra lite version also would be good as this can then be used by all and we can get it submitted to MOHAAC anti cheat also for League matches
    Thanks for uploading it. I have not made a video of it because I still don't think this is 'complete' even though I released this as a Final Release. I guess I could say that I am hesitating to put to much time into the less important stuff until I get enough demand/feedback. Though, like I said, I still will be working on this as it is my hobby (mohaa modding).

As for the optional mods I was thinking of including the options of what to install via the installer.

As for the Ultra Lite version, that is something I am excited about.
    fYCcreationZ™

As far as I remember, the uninstall went fine and had no issues afterwards

Excellent! Thanks for the response!
    fYCcreationZ™

I find it crazy that I randomly popped in here to see that just a few hours ago was exactly 5 years from me releasing this. HHAAHA. I think I gave up after losing probably 30+hours of rewriting the entire sound of the game and expanding the sfx (meant for the Ultra Light release of this mod). I can't believe this forum is still going. lol. People still play???
    Last edited by electrickrypt; March 14th, 2018 at 04:55 AM.
    fYCcreationZ™