Thread: Map and Mod Databse Refresh

Default Map and Mod Databse Refresh

As mentioned in my other Thread http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthr...A-Site-updates The AAAA site has had a major refresh new Server and a big clean up and now very fast !!! - Now started to get the MOD database to The Map Database standards still work in progress but getting their..........

Need more help on the mod database input side

Not sure if the public can see this section. May be worth posting publicly to see if any of our regulars staff members can help out. I've been working on the site a lot. You guys can't tell since I'm trying to avoid taking the site down as much as possible, but I've been updating several backend things as well as the forums, then I had to merge old database with new forums to make things work. I finally fixed the glitches\exploits we had with the iframes. I also fixed the MOH main page (though now it's redirected to MOH2 for the time being) and I also fixed a few things with the wiki.

I have to rewrite the wiki though so that I fix the buttons on the main page. I would also like to fix the attachments on the forums here, because for some reason they get blocked out even though they shouldn't. I need to look at that. Anywho, I've been busy. I think we all have, but I'm sure some of our regular users would be happy to help.

Ahh ok thanks James and great job on the site know only to well how time consuming it can be and AAAA been up and down like a yo-yo also hopefully all sorted now.