Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Source Code for Current C# Implementation

Default Source Code for Current C# Implementation

If we've already got something written, please let me look at the source code. I may not be the best person to write it from scratch, but looking at and fixing bugs is one of my specialties. I want to help, so please describe how the protocol works and what's wrong with our current code.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

I've invited you to different folder.

It's a fast and simple implementation that will work only with Reborn servers. The service starts and awaits UDP connections (packets really). It checks who sent it and parses the message, takes IP of the client (mohaa server in this case) and stores it to DB.

ServerBrowser uses this DB to grab Reborn servers IP's and query them.

Sometimes the service doesn't start after machine reboot, and I think it has to do with too long service initialization time. So some things should be moved to thread, to shorten the initialization time of the service.

Please forgive me this code ;p It's for sure not a quality C# code ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    I've invited you to different folder.

It's a fast and simple implementation that will work only with Reborn servers. The service starts and awaits UDP connections (packets really). It checks who sent it and parses the message, takes IP of the client (mohaa server in this case) and stores it to DB.

ServerBrowser uses this DB to grab Reborn servers IP's and query them.

Sometimes the service doesn't start after machine reboot, and I think it has to do with too long service initialization time. So some things should be moved to thread, to shorten the initialization time of the service.

Please forgive me this code ;p It's for sure not a quality C# code ;p
    Is dropbox missing some solution files?

Code:
    G:\Dev Projects\MOHAAMS\MoHAAMasterserver\MoHAAMasterserver.csproj : error  : Unable to read the project file 'MoHAAMasterserver.csproj'. 
    G:\Dev Projects\MOHAAMS\MoHAAMasterserver\MoHAAMasterserver.csproj: The project file could not be loaded. Could not find file 'G:\Dev Projects\MOHAAMS\MoHAAMasterserver\MoHAAMasterserver.csproj'.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

No. Why? There is a .sln file in MoHAAMasterserver. Open throught this.

Quote Originally Posted by Razo[R]apiD View Post
    No. Why? There is a .sln file in MoHAAMasterserver. Open throught this.
    That's what I'm using. It gives me those errors when I try to open the .sln file in Visual Studio 2010.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

I can open it. As you can see those files are there Anyway, you can create your own solution and copy .cs files.

I can't find MoHAAMasterserver.csproj in my folder... it's not there for me. Maybe I'll copy it over again... or just create my own solution.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Using visual studio be sure to copy the entire project folder, a few people in my college got screwed when they only uploaded their .sln file for the c# exam.
    Morpheus Script (MoH) => You try to shoot yourself in the foot only to discover that MorpheusScript already shot your foot for you.

gimme access please so I can have a look

Whats your dropbox mail? I copied whole project, I'm not that stupid to copy only the project definition file lol