Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Source Code for Current C# Implementation

Let's keep going with the C# version. The one I uploaded to your drop box (OwN-3m-All's version) has multi-threading and async UDP, and I changed quite a bit to make it work better. We just need to know how to send a list of servers to clients. That's all that's missing. I run my version on my local computer all the time. The service is always running.

I would love to host it on my dedicated Kansas City server once we're done.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

We don't need this functionality right now, as we can offer online reborn server browser. We can extend it in future and now we need to have a working service that will collect data from all reborn servers. We can extend it to store some more data like for example:

1. Time spent offline
    2. Player's peek
    3. Others...

For now it's enough if we store ip, port, and date so people can use our server browser. But it would be good to extend it to store basic data and online/offline status so server browser would show all servers at once instead of ajax querying them every time.

Did you change it so it's easier to update DB configuration without rebuilding? If yes, we can set it up and see how it works in production. You can add more log information if you see a need for this.

Yeah I added update insert or w/e we had discussed earlier. Just let me know when you want it running in production. I will give you the IP to that server if that's what we want to do.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Sure, you can run it. Does it have proper DB credentials set up? We'll need to update reborn to change the cvar

The master server service is running on my dedicated server. I tested to make sure it's working, and it is (my local test server is in the database).

Server IP that Reborn Should Be Defaulted To: 208.94.242.194

In the code I have on dropbox, you just need to change the credentials in the code... My local copy is up-to-date. It's using the x-null database.
    Last edited by own3mall; October 3rd, 2013 at 11:11 PM.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Default No GO

Just a problem i ran into... I have 4.5 .net and windows 8 seem to not work for me ...
    mohquerry.jpg
    Last edited by skiTz; April 6th, 2014 at 02:16 AM. Reason: image attachment

Hey Skitz, that's my client test app, not the master server program. I created a thread in dev section that i don't think you can see. Anyways, thanks for testing and I will contact you on xfire to get more information. Even with .NET 4.5... you must have .NET 4.0 installed.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers