Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OwN-3m-All's Ubermod All-In-One MOHAA Mod :: Server Mod, Admin Menu, Configs & Editor

Updated to version 2. Anti-Camp, Spawn Protection, and a lot of bug fixes and new features have been added. Download link in the first post here.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

thank you for putting the anti-camp and spawnprotect! Great job.

JUst an idea, in your generator program you cvan select different types of weapon config.
    It would ne neat if you could make check boxes for the weapons so you can select for yourself.
    We play all weapons but no rockets which i cant select now.
    Last edited by Murdock; March 3rd, 2013 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    thank you for putting the anti-camp and spawnprotect! Great job.

JUst an idea, in your generator program you cvan select different types of weapon config.
    It would ne neat if you could make check boxes for the weapons so you can select for yourself.
    We play all weapons but no rockets which i cant select now.
    You can edit which weapons are available for "all weapons" in "global/player_spawned.scr" (unpack the mod) and can also make changes in "weapon_settings.txt" in the root of the mod.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Hey I got this thing...don't know what 90 % of is...lol But I'll give it all a try to check it out. Only thing I really need to know is how the F#*& do you turn off that light when you spawn? lol I hunted around in the pk3 looking but don't want to mess anything up.

Ok 1 more little thing...unless you want people to send you SS you need to tell me how to change that message.

ok as far as the SS thing I think I found that in the rconaddress.scr...lol

The email address setting is in global/rconAddSS.scr - I found this mistake a while ago, and I've been planning on releasing an update soon.

The next update of the ubermod will have an email input in the MOHAAConfigGenerator and some structural changes to make it easier to customize the weapons as mentioned above by previous users.

The light when you spawn indicates that you have spawn protection enabled. To turn this off, run the MOHAAConfigGenerator and uncheck the Spawn Protection box. Apply changes.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Ok thanks for the reply I like this program better than the others I tried. I'll just do like you said and turn off the spawn protect. Only thing is when it lights players up other players see the light and know where to wait for them...lol.But it a cool program...next I figure I'll see what tha rabbit thing is

I will add a cvar in the next release that will allow you to not show the light when a player is spawn protected. That way, they won't know.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

cool I just found out what gain ground is next i'll check out the base builder and that rabbit thing...like a whole new mohaa world....lol