Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OwN-3m-All's Ubermod All-In-One MOHAA Mod :: Server Mod, Admin Menu, Configs & Editor

Oh yeah there's so much in that mod. I need to release the stand alone version of gain ground. Thanks for the reminder lol
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Version 3.0 is out. Get it from the first post.

Additional settings are in the .scr files in the configs folder. You can now change weapon settings here, a cvar for the spawn light has been added, and email settings are in email.scr.

Please test and let me know how it goes!

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Version 4.0 is out. Get it from the first post.

Now it's ad-free with lots of bug fixes.

Please test and let me know how it goes!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

hello ownemall,

i run 3rd+spmaps+FT

but i have the feeling some maps aint converted to mp and some maps crash, how can i see if the conversion works?.

greets slim

All of the single-player maps have been converted to MP in the ubermod. If the server is crashing, please post your server log.

I seem to recall that the single player 3rd person freeze-tag would crash after a round randomly... at least when I played with it, but not everyone was able to reproduce it.

http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthr...MP-Maps-Issues

You could open 3rdPerson/third_person.scr and try the following:

Change this:
    Code:
    main:
        level waittill prespawn
        waitframe
    To:
    Code:
    main:
        level waittill prespawn
        wait 1
    Set wait to 2 if that still isn't working...

If you change it like that, does elgbot still work with everything if you have it on? You said you fixed it?
    Last edited by own3mall; October 30th, 2014 at 05:13 PM.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

the maps work if i turn off FT mod...

when map m2l3 ends it lets disconnect all players
    Last edited by Slimbips {sfx}; October 31st, 2014 at 08:31 AM.

also the message center is bugging, sometimes when new map starts it shows all messages at the same time 2x.... chat full lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips View Post
    also the message center is bugging, sometimes when new map starts it shows all messages at the same time 2x.... chat full lol
    Never seen that happen.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

hi,i try your mod but is some problem here,ss no make,gametype or weapon no change

i think u have to type a bit better enlgish and explain the problem a little bit better.