Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Clientside Beta Patch Testers Group

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Default Clientside Beta Patch Testers Group

We need trusted people who can devote a bit of their spare time to test clientside patch. We need a fast testing process, with test results posted as fast as possible like it was with first versions of serverside patch.

Some members can be asked for a live session testing with TeamViewer that can last from 1 to 2 hours.

Please submit your candidature in posts below, even if you already have access for current Clientside Beta Patch testing section because we're starting this group afresh.

Developer

i can help in any test. i have win xp 32 bit so i hope all xp things are fixed. :P

Also can help XP Pro 32 bit

I submit my candidature :

I can help with win7 x64 and windows vista x32.

My testing will be to the dev team precious because i know many different aspect of the game.

After many year i have touched a bit of everything in mohaa, first i began slowly with client modding, like skins packs, textures mods, etc... along with my regular playing on public servers.

After i join a mohaa Clan my knowledge of the game was getting better and better because i began to be a server admin ( that mean i learn all the rcon commands ), i also started doing maps too.
    For one or two years now i'm also active on the community side of mohaa, very active, i'm always the first to recommend the 1.12 patch, ( especialy among the french Server admins )

I've played in clanbase and do a tons of clan matches, that mean that i'm aware about how the skilled and unskilled players use cheats, and what bug they use ofen and how they play/how their playing are affecting the game )

For one year now i am searching more deeper into the mohaa cvars/filesytem/engine code and weekly check site like X-null and TMT to improve my knowledge in all the aspect of the game

I have teamviewer installed, and as a lazy student, i have a lot of free time

Cordially,
    val
    Last edited by val; January 21st, 2013 at 12:19 PM.

Developer

Val, do you want to be a president or what?

Yeah maybe i sell myself to much...
    but i honestly prefer be a tester than a president XD

Vote Val for Tester, Yes we can = )

I can test Windows 7 x64, XP x64 SP2 (variant of Server 2003), XP x86, and hopefully soon Windows 8.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

hi ...
    i can do win7 64bit and xp 32 bit....
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Hey Razo, I'm in to test out Linux Client.

I can test if you whant

Im on Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bits