Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fix for MOHAA 1.11 Windows 7 x64 Crash to Desktop [Newer i7 Processors]

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    No dont delete the one insl system32 other dll dependet games will not work. U might have to re install your video driver.
    your right don't delete the one in system32 just copy and paste it in mohaa folder so it's in both places.

not a problem anspectrum need something to do anyway, and I learn somethings which at my age is a good thing.

In connection with above and original post by own3mall, I changed to another laptop couple of days back and it also had a built-in Nvidia chip NVS 3100 with no Intel HD. Again I failed to run MOHAA on it no matter what opengl or what settings of unnamedsoldier I try. Then I sifted through my old archive and found another MOHAA.exe (basically the one which has demo recording facility) which was able to run the game just fine. And that too without any requirement for opengl.

Here is the link (https://ufile.io/16sa4) to download both exe files. The one which is MOHAA.exe lets you record the demo.
    MD5 checksum of each file is as:

md5sum MOHAA.exe
    0bc5822b96b9246d339cac118e7f2131

md5sum MOHAA1.exe
    a045fab2e7df3313a7cc2554455dc28f

I don't have the privilege to upload files directly here on the forum so posting this link. May be site admin / James can download from the link and upload them here so they don't get expired and others can be benefited from them.

Thanks.

Here are the files.

I'll have to see why you can't upload attachments. You should be able to.
    Attached Files Attached Files