Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Forum Down Time

Checked most of the pages, looks very nice and will come in handy for admins and players for sure As long as they know where to find it / look for it.

Edit: Maybe you could add something about the new scripting commands as well? Or it could be that I missed it, know there was a post about it on the forum already though.
    Last edited by Shadow; January 22nd, 2013 at 08:19 AM.

I can make it stand out by making it a different color or bold or something. Perhaps renaming it to something like "Helpful Links" and make it bold & colored would be more appropriate?

EDIT: Are you talking about this link: http://www.x-null.net/forums/showthr...-Documentation

EDIT2: Added New Scripting Commands to the list as requested!

EDIT3: Renamed to "Helpful Links"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Edit: Maybe you could add something about the new scripting commands as well? Or it could be that I missed it, know there was a post about it on the forum already though.
    Razo has yet to port that information to the wiki but it's on his todo-list.
    Morpheus Script (MoH) => You try to shoot yourself in the foot only to discover that MorpheusScript already shot your foot for you.

Aah yeah great, that's what I meant James

I made the drop down stand out a bit better now (different font style, bold, italicized, bigger). Watcha all think now?

Guys, I wanted to resurface this thread because out domain is going to auto renew in a few weeks, but before I agree to do this, I wanted to get everyones input first.
    How has the site been for all of you? I know we had issues before, and then I moved to a new server (same host). I want to make sure everything is working properly for everyone, otherwise I have another host in mind that we can transfer to.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hi James,

For me the site has been working perfectly since the move. No significant delays in loading-times etc.
    So IMO no need to change things.

same here ...no probs ..
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

All good here as well James cheers - but still think AAAA could give you more secure faster safer cheaper hosting lol

Thanks guys! I appreciate it!
    For now, if it aint broke, I'll leave it alone, but maybe I'll keep it as an option. Thanks HSB!