Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Down Time

Yeh all good would just point the main url to the forum and bring the extra's back when you have time

gave me that known warning on firefox browser, now testing if posting works

yayy good to see the site is getting back to normality!!!!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

everything seems to work now, and i don't have any warning on the site and finally could log in :P

Sounds good. Joto, I'm not sure why you're still getting the warning. I tried on chrome, FF and IE and I don't get the warning anymore. Maybe it's running a cached version of the site? Try holding Ctrl & press F5 to reload the site with a clean cache.

I will go ahead and work on getting the wiki back up and running.

@own3mall, if you see this, please compress a copy of the original site if you still have it somewhere. When we got exploited, all html pages got erased including the jquery stuff that's why "stuff" was broken.

I'll slowly start to bring everything back and hope we don't get exploited. I will also make a copy of everything so we have it all in case something like this happens again.

Razor, I need your help with some htaccess stuff for the mediawiki. I'm getting a 505 error with it right now. Seems my domain is so locked up I'm having trouble browsing certain things. Think you can take a look?

cant collapse the forum links yet !!! (little up arrow top right of each forum catagory) just an observation !
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

I'm glad to see the site showing some activity again

I turned on my chrome's security again and it still won't let me access the site, it's giving a slightly different warning this time though:
    Danger: Malware Ahead!Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.x-null.net.
    Content from varmeteknik.se, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
    Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss, and permanent file deletion.
    Morpheus Script (MoH) => You try to shoot yourself in the foot only to discover that MorpheusScript already shot your foot for you.

@Sor, How strange, I'm not able to replicate the warnings anymore. :-S

@dax, hmmm.. Can't replicate this either. I'm on chrome, but it expands & collapses fine for me.

@James, I checked the website's source in chrome. Apparently, the infected html node was still included in my cache but I deleted it now. The warning doesn't seem to show up anymore.

@dax, it works fine on chrome. What browser are you using?
    Morpheus Script (MoH) => You try to shoot yourself in the foot only to discover that MorpheusScript already shot your foot for you.