Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Down Time

i dont have no warnings now

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

As of this morning here

My Antivirus doesnt pick up anything ( so you probably got rid of it )

Firefox still reports it as a dangerous site ( just probably needs to get it reviewed again )

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

my antivirus never!! picked up anything ...just firefox/google reports badware !
    using avg ....
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Yeah, it's been good for a while. Time to put the JQuery scripts back up?
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

I can get in using FireFox, but when using Google Chrome I am still getting the Malware Warning.

X-nullMalware.JPG

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for x-null.net

What is the current listing status for x-null.net?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 9 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 5 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-12-14, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-12-14.
    Malicious software includes 10 exploit(s).

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26347 (DREAMHOST).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, x-null.net did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
    Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
    Last edited by Spyke; December 18th, 2012 at 05:31 AM.

My antivirus (MSE) stopped picking up stuff as soon as this topic was posted.
    So as far as I'm concerned, no malware anymore.

IE = ok with this site.
    Firefox = still not okay with this site on my end / still getting a warning (after a few clicks I can ignore it and go in though).
    Don't have Chrome.

Well hopefully the site can get reassessed so that it stops prompting the badware and then we can move forward.
    @own3mall, yes please try to get the jquery stuff back up on the main site.
    If you need me to do anything, just let me know.

Thanks everyone for all the help and info guys!

We should be back up and running! Please let me know if you run into any problems!

Great work all on this and been testing myself and has been an eye opener for me.

For me yes all seems to be working great but main url www.x-null.net still gives white screen on Chrome no error messages - but in now on a bookmark link ok of http://www.x-null.net/forums/
    on http://www.x-null.net/MOH/ get Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /MOH/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Right, I was primarily focusing on just getting the forums running since that's the main "content" of the community. There are a few minor tweaks I need to do still, but looks like we should be good moving forward.
    I have to fix the banner color transition so that it looks good, and I'll look at trying to get the shoutbox and other things working again (assuming it doesn't exploit other vulnerabilities).

The 500 error is expected. With the custom protection I put in place all directories are locked up. Since I haven't gotten to the MOH directory yet, it gives you that error, but I plan on getting that back up and running.
    On another note, the Wiki page is also down. I need to update that to the latest version for security reasons.

Hold tight guys while I work on these things, until then though we should have a working forum!