Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dave - COH clan server related "problems" ...

Default Dave - COH clan server related "problems" ...

Hi,

First of all I'm sorry for posting stuffs here that has nothing to do with the x-null patch project, and I know that maybe I'll be warned for off-topic posting but this is the only thing left that I can do.

Dave, I hope you'll see this thread (you will for sure) , but i think I've waited for your response enough.

THE STORY: I was playing on your server (COH - Freeze Tag Public) in one night. You also were on the server, and i remember that the server was runnig some SP2MP converted maps ... Everyoane has enjoing the game and had a great time ... Then the Algiers map was next. I was playing strong and good as I always do, and started to take the lead (killfrags) right from the begining of the map. Then after couple of rounds I was banned from the server with the following reason: WALLHACK (see the screenshots). I've said myself: Ok, what the f**k i didn't do nothing wrong. maybe It's just a mistake. After that I've tried to make an acount on your forum-board http://www.coh-free4all.co.uk/phpbb3/ to make myself an new account so we can talk to fix this error. I've waited about 1 week so the forum administrator will accept my request for creating my account, but i was completly ignored.

I play this game from when the beta was released, and if you're asking "Did that guy used cheats on COH server?" , my answear is a NO. I've never used any sort of cheat or game manipulation to take an unfair advantage over the other players since i play mohaa, not on COH server and NOT ON ANY OTHER SERVER. I know many tricks for playing the game in a right way nad i have 10 years of experience, so I think i can handle the situation very good, and my game enemys also. It's sad to see how the admins administrate servers so badly ... I've had no foult but i was shocked to see how admins just ban players without even trying to check the player first. They just follow the player in spectator for 5 minutes and think that their admin abbility, gift is a tool so good that they ban directly. Well it's not... They were wrong about me in a big way. I can use MOHAAC if you fell better and I will play the same : hard and good as i like it. It makes no difference to me. All I want is to solve this problem together becouse I like to play on COH server. By the way my nick is -=|V.L.K|=- CORRUPT and my IP: 93.118.249.207 .

Thank You , Thank You All and I am waiting for your input.
    And remember CORRUPT's motto about the real cheaters: ALL CHEATERS ARE BIG LOSERS, CHEATS RUIN THE GAME.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Its the Offtopic Forum here so anything aslong following the usual rules goes.

All I can say is, welcome to the club.
    I got banned whilst playing clean as well.. on a previous time I got asked to run MOHAAC which was no problem (although I felt insulted by being asked that but np).
    And yup another time I got banned, reason stating ''wallhack'' without being asked to put any form of anti-cheat on..

I had a good opinion about them, loved their custom map nights.. but you're simply not allowed to play good.
    My reply might sound very nasty but I have hardly any good words left for them.. I've warned them to not do this type of stuff in the future and they were like ''no no you were the first guy we've ever banned'', ofc.

hi Corrupt...
    all complaints to admin send to coh2@hotmail.co.uk
    it is stated on the server in game.
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Hey Dave. I've send you an e-mail to coh2@hotmail.co.uk , but didn't recived any answer so far, or maybe you dont want to replay ....
    Anyway, I've reminded I'm banned on your server, for souch called "wallhack" reason. The admins didn't even bother to check me first, or screenshot me ... very nice .... But guess what, I decided today to search on the MOHAAC site for my match logs, and found this: http://mohaac.org/acat.php?action=ge....K|%3E+CORRUPT . I cant see any cheats, do you see it Dave? THIS EXPLAINS ALL. And as I said, were is the beauty of the game if using cheats, instead of analyzing, thinking the situation? MOHAA is a complex game, with many tricks and glitches. If you're killed and don't see your enemy, this doesn't mean he's cheating .... some players just played this game for a long time, and they know where the enemy is for most of the time ... I'm not that kind of player that enjoys cheating others, I like to enjoy the game playing with my brain and beeing with one step infront of my enemy.
    Cheers MOHAA warriors!

Don't be bothered by it.. they would ban you if you were playing in their own homes, sitting next to them and getting more than 3 kills haha

It's a very interesting situation that we have here, the french mohaa comunity have the exact same problem with a server that almost ban everyone that look "suspect" without make any demo without any proof or any mohaac advise. Even with Mohaac i've been banned for "cheating".

I think many admins judge way too much players by score than realy spectating them very carefully with recording.
    I think also that some players that always plays on public server with the same people have a false idea of what cheating is about.

It's simple if you are alway playing with simple/unskilled and/or lagging players, the next time you will see a strong player ( mohaa is a 11 years old game so the diffence of levels between players can be HUGE ) you will think he's cheating because you are not accustomed to great reflexes/precises shot/specials techniques like clipping and tricknading.

But in extreme case, if you're still not trusted after mohaac + record + stubbornness about prouving youre clean , there's just some
    hate from the clan to you... and there's nothing you could do about it...

Well unfortunately that is what MoH:AA has come to.. most admins are not able to judge correctly because they simply lack the skills to notice the difference (not saying this in an offending way, just stating there are big differences sometimes).
    Though luckily most clans/servers appreciate when you go to their forums, introduce yourself a bit, explain the situation and perhaps play with MOHAAC on from that point. Just a few stubborn clans that most likely just want to play with the people they know and cba to get to know others.

hi all ....
    Marius ...i am told your email was in the spam folder ,but was answered yesterday ,check your email !!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dax View Post
    hi all ....
    Marius ...i am told your email was in the spam folder ,but was answered yesterday ,check your email !!

Hello Dave,
    I've recived your email. (sorry but i don't check my email often )
    Anyway, I've send you a response. Read it and think about it ... I'm waiting for your decision.