Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do i edit my 1.12 server.cfg stop spamming ?

I have PayPal .It worked with green link but the orange link won't accept the payment.

I enter the amount in the top field then type my PayPal logon details and hit log in and it brings this message:

The seller will only ship to confirmed addresses. To complete this transaction, you will need to enter your information again.
    (I'm 100% sure my Paypal address is confirmed)
    So I enter the amount on top field and logon details again and hit enter, this time it says:

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

The seller will only ship to confirmed addresses. To complete this transaction, you will need to enter your information again.

This error happens when your email is wrong or not confirmed.Not my email but xnull donation email(aka Seller Email).
    Camp another day.
    Barbarossa

In that case, RR, can you check to make sure your email is correct.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

I got the transfer from User45 and own3mall so it's ok.

Strange. So User45, RR got the donation. Everything should be fine.