Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated Main Page

why dont you take the banner for the vbulletin cms home page ? And the layout ?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    In that case if everyone agrees, the own3mall, once you finish updating everything, let me know the location (path), and I can easily update the forward to that page.
    Will do, I should have it done by the weekend. Working on several things right now including my mohaafiles project.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

I'll have another propisition. I'd like to stick to CMS.

It'll include changed style of whole forums and CMS.

I agree, I just like that banner that your friend made. Having it all on one CMS will make it a smoother transition from home page to forum. That way it doesn't like 2 separate sites.

Yeah, but is anyone familiar with the vb skinning process? I've done it before and it's a pretty cumbersome process. If we have a similar template we can use off an existing one, it shouldn't be too hard, but if you're changing alot of styles and the flow of the site then it can turn out to be a super convoluted process.

I just think we are going round and round on this but a few of the ideas are agreed on but going to stick my view in again......

Their are two brands here both MOHAA only based but agreed other aspects come into play such as other aspects of dev, modding and so on.........

X-NULL current Theme IMO is very Pro and looks commercial !!!! and TBH if you wanted to you could create a NEXT GEN MOHAA replacement !!! and perhaps beyond but hey lol ))))

But X-null brand appears IMO to be like generic as if you entered into this world for the first time you think you have found perhaps a DEV or company or something until you read some of the content and then yeh its all MOHAA but none the less a great brand the problem IMO its not MOHAA form first glance so I kind of feel the existing X-null logo needs to be merged into that Reborn Logo so it is "X-Null Reborn MOHAA" I just thing you need to merge Xnull blue with Reborn IMO the REborn colour scheme should be kept but the Xnull logo should be merged in

I think this is my final version. I have gone through and re-edited all pages. I've done lots of reskinning for various forum software, but in this case, I don't think it's worth it. Leave the CMS pages to CMS pages (such as the Wiki). I think a static site better introduces the project. Use the CMS for everything else.

Also, I think it would be really cool if someone would make a video demonstrating the features of Reborn for the Videos page on the site. It would be a great form of advertisement.

http://x-null.net/MOH/new4/

I also fixed a problem with the redirect script for the forums. It used to not work for browsers other than Firefox; now it works for all browsers:

Changed:

Code:
    header("Refresh: 2;http://www.x-null.net/forums/forum.php");
    To:

Code:
    header("Refresh: 2;url=http://www.x-null.net/forums/forum.php");

I think this is a good reason why we should be using the website I edited:

http://www.modtheater.com/threads/ra...rsion-1.38411/

Also, fix the download tab on the forums page at the top so that it actually contains the reborn downloads... people seem to be a bit confused lol