Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Chamboxes

Thanks m8 whats the difference with the pk3 one and the rar file on that download link ?

I quote joto from that post
    The first file is a modification by me which has altogether 3 cvars and prints to logfile if the anticham is enabled.
    Second file is by Shadow.

does this still work?, to get rid of noob wallhacks?

is the anticham mod, only works against the basic pk3 wallhacks
    the bad thing is it uses a lot of hud indexes and it's really easy to bypass

That's correct, it wouldn't work against opengl type wallhacks that render color directly through the engine or in a client hook. It ONLY effects wallhacks that load custom textures. Honestly reborn is the best source of defense.

i know james, but if i putt on the reborn anti wh everyone leaves the server, there are even places where u are invissable and people camping there, if someone could twitch that anti-wh would bne amazing, pacrac was working with that but not willing to share, but it still sucked, its unplayable atm, but about the hud indexes is that annoying or?... last months i have so many noob wallhackers in server thats start to annoy

The idea behind what pacrac was working on is pretty trivial. I don't have the time to do it myself, but the concept is actually not bad. The reborn antiwh won't change in any way, but what you can do is modify the brushes on a map and make them ALL nodraw. Basically what this does is it tells the game to not "block" the rendering of objects behind a portal.

Here is what I suggest doing for testing purposes...

Create a small map with a few walls. Remove the nodraw parm from the brush. (if you were to have a wallhack, what this would do is render the person behind the wall all the time regardless of how far down the map they are)
    Run the server with this custom map and turn on reborn antiwh and now join with someone with a wallhack on. Play around and see if the "glitching" is as bad or better than before.

i think its an better idea to putt someone on it with a brain, i cant do shit :P

Hello people, could someone send me to download the "QConsole Filter"? Thank you very much.