Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chamboxes

That whas the ZzZz-crazyboris-new Wallhack.That is a pk3 Datei.

That cham should be blocked, are your servers set on objective game-type? Cause this version only works on objective.
    And did you place this pk3 correctly in your server/main and restarted the server before trying it out?

Yes,i do that all and i tested in dm,tdm and obj Modus after the Serverrestart.

Well it doesn't work on dm or tdm.. but it does on objective.

There might be 2 reasons why it's not working.

1. Did you test this alone, or with others? Cause it's waiting on a round start, you need atleast 1 player on axis and 1 on allies for the round to start, only then will the anti-cham activate and your screen will get colored with hacks on. So you can't test this alone.
    2. If you've done the above and it still doesn't work, the pk3 might be conflicting with other pk3's, try changing the name to zzzzzzzzzzzzz_Anti-Cham.pk3 it then should be the last file to activate and work.

p.s. I'll edit the mod asap so that it will work on TDM & FFA as well.

hers a vid of what it looks like. thx shadow http://www.xfire.com/video/306c3a/

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    p.s. I'll edit the mod asap so that it will work on TDM & FFA as well.
    cool

Okay,thx for the Tips.I have more other pk3 mods in my main Ordner and i test now only with the anti-cham pk3.I hope he will run.When i find a pk3 what make troble with anti-cham i will post here.
    I have the Download from Anti-Cham in my Downloadportal by www.mohfun-gamers.de for more publicity

First post updated, consider it a good read-me file

@ Blazing: Nice vid, posted it in the first post as well

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Okay,thx for the Tips.I have more other pk3 mods in my main Ordner and i test now only with the anti-cham pk3.I hope he will run.When i find a pk3 what make troble with anti-cham i will post here.
    I have the Download from Anti-Cham in my Downloadportal by www.mohfun-gamers.de for more publicity
    Alright, I'll wait for your reply
    Thanx for uploading it to your site, could you give me the credits as well on your website ?
    Last edited by Shadow; August 14th, 2010 at 12:17 PM.

*Update*

- Made a new rar file, placed the pk3 within (unrar/unzip the file and place the pk3 in your servers mohaa\main folder)
    - Included the Qconsole Filter (made by Gen.Syma)
    - Included Read-Me file (make sure to read it !)
    - Included X-Null 1.12 patch promotion

Next will be to make a FFA/TDM version as well.

Hi Shadow.I have now testes Anti-Cham and i renamed all zzzzzz....pk3 on my Server.Anti-Cham will run in OBJ Modus and the Problem else the other zzzzzz.....Thx for this great anti Cheat tool!!! god work :-) and sorry for my bad English.In the Shooltime i look more for the Girls else the Teacher :-)