Thread: What exactly does the Reborn patch do?

Default What exactly does the Reborn patch do?

OK, i know this is mostly likely a dumb question, but im tired of reading and looking things up..lol. I had to completely re install my spearhead server on gameservers after they deleted my original server(linux as you know). I have lost many of the files and fixes that i thought i had on there. bout only thing i have is my admin tool files. Does this patch include all the fixes etc I need for my linux server, and i see some post about admin tools included?..
    Thanks...
    Rip

Developer

Spearhead doesnt use the Reborn patch. The Reborn stuffs only works in Allied Assault.

This should answer all your questions:
    http://www.x-null.net/wiki/index.php...A_Reborn_Patch

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Unfortunately Reborn is only for AA, the only recent and decent fixes for SH are Daven's ones. On the other hand, if you'd like to host an AA server, read through Wiki and it should give you basic idea about the patch. It is unfinished, but I'm constantly filling it in.

ok, thanks guys. I think Davens SH fixes are only for Windows servers. Ill read up..

if ur hosting in gameservers your server will be linux which is in gameserver already come with the fixes , also u can install anti cham on ur spearhead server