Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Progress

The way it was done in reloaded was simply applying the "metal" shaderparm to all bulbs\furniture\windows. How did you do it? Just curious.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

I used byte patching and patched conditional jump to 9090 - 2 NOP instructions

Some of the fixes has been added to the game engine.

League / Affiliates Representant

Hi lads,

How is it going with your patch? I guess you guys are our latest chance to get mohaa back active/alive.. any update? such as 'final date' for the full release?

Keep it going!
    Last edited by ko3ki3m0nst3r; September 11th, 2010 at 05:06 AM.

Did you read few latest posts from this thread? We're almost finished with RC1 version with all the fixes included.

Next info update: I ported almost every fix to Linux now. And all of them will be included by the end of this day. From this point, only few things will be left to do like: finishing auto-update (its missing only update check engine), .pk3 fixes, somem isc stuff.

Also bug described by bulldozer in his baseassault mod has been fixed for both Linux and Windows. Admins will have an option to choose between 3 options of AntiWH.

AntiSTWH has been tweaked to work better (blind spots, balcony bug described by Armageddon)

3 options of AntiWH? i thought there was only 2 up to now, bone and hitbox what is this 3rd one?

3rd one will be in the middle.

1st one uses hitboxes and no ping prediction. This makes others popup later when player has high ping, but players dont flash opposed to 2nd option. It eats more resources (which has been tweaked anyway in upcoming release), but can be more accurate.

2nd one uses bones - it's better because it eats less resources and uses ping prediction so server predicts players position based on his ping. However this can cause more blind spots and players flashing too much.

3rd one uses bones, but it's ping prediction is reduced and tweaked so there is less flashing, it eats less resources and also it works even for players with 300 ping quite well (for me), but for players with ping higher than ~150 ping, time for showing players can be a bit longer (something like in 1st option). This option will be provided as a test option to see what players and admins say about it and to see if it's any better from 2 previous options.

very nice good stuff! i cant w8 to test

Fixes has been added to both OS versions. We're preparing .pk3 fixes, testing anti-clip fix and adding some tweaks here and there.