Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch 3.5 status

Default Patch 3.5 status

Hi well new patch seems very stable - so for me a lot fixed many thanks!!!

I have Few servers now running 3.5 but also some clans now running 3.5 all settings on bar antiwh - I have lost track on Antiwh ?? what mode ? now not tested since so not sure where we are up to on that side.........

What mode you want to us test ??? its not very clear on forums on what we should be testing as regards Antiwh but all other features are looking great!!

I guess sometimes come across as an ungrateful bunch but one thing for sure very demanding ))

BUT!! as always your efforts are taken for granted )) dont ever loose sight on your work I for one would like to say many thanks!!!

Works fine for me as well. Both Windows and Linux servers are working great. I haven't really seen any lag... and I haven't tried turning off the anti-flood.

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Does the challenge ping issue is resolved now?

Forums are sleeping because it's exams time for me and I'm working now on client-side stuff. I'll move the release to stable release channel.

I'm preparing client-side protections and client-side release for testers so you will for sure have a lot to test soon

Awesome! I don't know if would be possible, but it would also be nice to set sv_reborn 2 or something that would turn on client side stuff for testing without making it mandatory to have the patch. Just a thought.

I'm in my AOE2 period, so i don't write here, but i remember you
    "La merde a de l'avenir. Vous verrez qu'un jour on en fera des discours."
    Louis Ferdinant Céline

we have sound distance set to 800 in server.cfg for some reason. what is it best to be set too now? and should i set recoil on now or is it still false positive. and antiwh ? thanks

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Sound Distance doesn't matter since RC2.x or even R1.x. It doesn't change anything, but is left for future.

AntiNoRecoil cause false positives only in few cases: player has lag big enough to generate a false positive on him, weapon mods.

Razo, can you please do me a favor and try running a couple of MOHAA servers simultaneously on your Ubuntu setup with this version of Reborn? My server has a memory leak, and I have no idea what's causing it. I don't suspect Reborn, but I'd like to be able to cross it off my list. I posted a thread here with more info:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2002672

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Razo, can you please do me a favor and try running a couple of MOHAA servers simultaneously on your Ubuntu setup with this version of Reborn? My server has a memory leak, and I have no idea what's causing it. I don't suspect Reborn, but I'd like to be able to cross it off my list. I posted a thread here with more info:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2002672
    Hi I have also seen a couple of memory leaks recently (Windows ) but they were on servers running a few mods so not looked into them............

HSB, can a memory-leak create an error like the "Invalid access to memory location" ?
    I have those on occasion. The server just quits and doesn't get auto-restarted by the SCAPP-host, even
    with auto-restart ticked on. SCAPP host displays the server as still running, even though it has crashed.
    I don't know the exact errormessage by head. I'll try to get a hold on a logfile that shows it.

In the meantime, maybe some buckets will help against the memory leaking??