Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update issue

Default Update issue

I set my server to sv_updatetest "1" but the server does not want to update from 1.106 to 1.108.

And when I look in the logs the timer of the next check stays stuck at "--> Next update check will be performed after 10 hours (0 day/s)!"

Does anyone else have the same problem on linux?
    :)

you have try to change map if he updates automatically?

Yeh update was ok for me going to 1.107 with just the map change - but the server did not update to 1.108 with the sv_updatetest "1"

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

Try to change the year in update_reborn.txt . If it doesn't help I'll check this.

I tried removing the update_reborn.txt before but that did not work. Changing the year solved the problem.

Hello guy's.

same problem here....

changed the year in update_reborn.txt to 2011 and the update works fine ..... 1.108 now

goodluck greetz Dan

i tryed all this but cant get 1.108 :/

Hi Yeh same for me - Razor you have access to the Reborn test server both FTP and SCAPP 109.70.148.37:12216 tryd all the above no luck - it updates from 106 to 107 ok but its not picking up the updatetest parm for some reason - weapondrop on AAAA also - this is looking a bit like the other problem you fixed

I had the same problem again updating to 1.109. The update counter gets stuck at 10 hours. I set the year to 2011 and it updated right away

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

The sv_updatetest 1 has to be set in command line. You can have problems if you just set it from console or server.cfg